how do you invert or enhance pics??

positivity :)

Reaction score
as above, if any of you line spotter experts could help me out, i would appreciate it :)

xx

I use Photoshop, but i suppose any basic photo editing software should do it...

Got something you want me to have a crack at? It only takes me a couple of mins :)

Last edited:
i can't upload them, its saying the file is too big :wall2:

i was hoping you were around louise! - expert :lol:

i used a FRER test today but i'm only 8 or 9 dpo. i keep thinking i can see something but then i look again and i can't see it, its soooooo faint - if anything at all :oooo:

i'm going online to look for a website i might be able to do it on.

i'm going to try not to buy another pack on FR tomorrow and wait for saturday which is when i will be 10 or 11 dpo xxxxx

just inverted it online and theres not much there - think il have to come back to this in a few days!!

x

Upload it to Photobucket and post the link?

Maybe email me it? i'll pm you my email, but tell me if you do because i won't check it otherwise :)

Last edited:
Hi Hun,

Try this -File, Save as- Jpeg and choose small size, or save as a PNG, that way it will be smaller than the 510 kb maximum size you are allowed to upload.

xx

thanks MB i'll give that a go next time i want to upload :) i keep looking at these pics and the more i look the more i think im seeing things :( i'm just going to wait until saturday and if still the same then i'll accept its another bfn month :(

that's why miss MB u have to get your BFP like vickyxx said, so that we can send someone across!! xxx

I just had a fiddle but really hard to pick anything out, i'll post what i got but i'm not sure that i'm not forcing myself to see something or not :eh:

Attachments

• Pos HPT.jpg
    Pos HPT.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 22
thanks so much louise, me too. i think my eyes are playing tricks with me, also, where u have pointed out a possible line doesn't quiet look like the right place it should be (if that makes sense lol!) i think i'm going to have to wait a few days.

u really are a star, thanks so much!!! xxxx

I think I can see something faintly on the top one but I don't know x

thanks so much louise, me too. i think my eyes are playing tricks with me, also, where u have pointed out a possible line doesn't quiet look like the right place it should be (if that makes sense lol!) i think i'm going to have to wait a few days.

u really are a star, thanks so much!!! xxxx

No problem - now you mention it i can see three lines similar to the one i marked - one closer and one further away *sign*

Should be more clear tomorrow :hug:

yeah its the one further away that i'm seeing on the pics i have that aren't inverted!? i'm not testing tomorrow..............if i can possibly help it!!! xxx

thanks cosmic! arrgghhh so frustrating. this is the closest i have ever got to a bfp - so maybe each month it will get nearer and nearer ;)

xx

thanks samsgirl. more than anything i have zero symptoms and after 10 months of bfns i won't be totally shocked if this is nothing. have lots to keep me occupied in the next week so need to keep my head straight! but here's hoping!! xx

Take them out of the case Hun, you'll see much better!

xx

i can see something on the top one. hope it looks clear out of the case.x

There is a very very very faint line when I took it out the pack! I dont want to get excited yet tho! I done an opk too just now before I jumped in the shower and it came out sort of medium strong. How are u holding up MB? Are u doing another FR in the morning?? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back