How do u ....

Violet

Reaction score
I haven't really been out while baby has been having a rumble around until today. OMG how do u keep a straight face while you r out while baby is kicking and moving around in front of people?

No one commented on my belly yet so I guess I still just look fat lol.

i just start talking to mine and anyone that thinks im weird can eff off lol x

Haha I often have a little giggle at work when baby is wiggling! My work colleagues could see my belly moving through my top today! Love it! x

I have started whispering to Sausage when he/she has a wiggle and I am at work. Not sure if other people can hear me or not :)

When Im walking and I get a tickle it just makes me beam a big smile. People can tell I have a bump now so maybe they will think it is part of the "glow" (which I still dont think I have got!)

I just rub my belly and say 'oh hello, have u woken up?' Lol.
If people think I'm weird, well they're probably right haha x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

lol! It's so funny isnt it! I was on the train the other day and my belly just started rippling. I looked down and just burst out laughing! The lady opposite me looked at me strange and moved seats! Couldn't help it though, it was the first time I'd properly seen baby wiggle like that!

I just rub my belly, on my own I talk to her all the time. I still feel strange when hubby starts talking to my belly lol

I just randomly smile and my colleagues laugh and say baby is moving then! c

I still find it odd and unreal when my belly moves around x

I end up laughing when he moves and when he gives me a swift kick there is normally and exclamation or a comment from me :)

Most of my work colleagues are used to it now :)

I was once in a very serious meeting and baby was having a right good wiggle on. I doing well concentrating until 2 of the ladies opposite me burst out laughing at my alien tummy, took a little while for the meeting to get back on track again lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back