am i feeling movement ?

roxydaviee

Reaction score
hey :) i am 19 weeks and dont think i have felt any movement yet, i do have things that feel like bubbles bursting in my stomage but i am sure that it is just gas , i can feel my belly rumble sometimes but am just not sure if thats the baby moving or not:( i would be gratefull if people can tell me exactly how it feels to feel your baby move for the first time and if you think that what i am feeling is infact my baby moving thankyou girls hope to here soon x

My first ever movement felt like muscle twitches, I never felt bubbles, however now that I get proper kicks I also get pops and bubbly feelings! I think if you are feeling bubbles it is probably baby! x x

Sounds like movement to me, Am 19 weeks to and mine started as bubbles and pops. Now I seem to get full kicks x

Sounds like you baby to me too, mine started out like rumbles. I felt very gentle 'flicks' under the surface but I felt them less often. I inititally felt summersaults first but now feel proper full on kicks.
x

Sounds like baby, i was getting bubbles about 16 weeks! but wasnt until about a few days of it happening i believed it!

I think we have to go by instinct sometimes too. It can be like bubbles, or muscle twitching (great explanation i think), abit like gas without the gas lol, like tadpoles swimming too!

x

I'm having little pops at the moment, is this my baby lol? Sorry to hijack the thread :') xx

I didn't feel anything until 2 weeks ago and then I started feeling big bubbles popping in my stomach. Since then I've felt gentle thuds and OH felt proper kicks on Friday :) So I'd say what you're feeling is baby! Exciting stuff!

oh thankyou so much for the replys :) its looks like it could be my baby moving then :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back