how did your labour start

With my first baby i had a slow labour for about 24 hrs then full labour for 8 hrs and she was 6lb 12oz and i had a few stiches. With my son i went 14days over had a sweep did nothing so did u no wot! lol and did nothing a bath did nothing so i had a spoon of castor oil and had him 8 hrs later with diorhhea too lol he was 16days over at birth and 8lb 10oz 2 good births though really i loved every minute

My waters broke at 3.30am, i got prtty scared cause no 1 told me you bleede for a bit lol rang up hospital and went down there at 730 they checked me over and said i wasnt ready because i was all happy lol so we sorted out a induce date but my contractions started then but didnt get very noticeible till about 11am i think it was the fried breakfast that set me of lol i had my boy at 6.36pm

I was induced 12 days overdue at 2pm. At 8am the next day I woke up with what felt to me like trapped gas but turned to be irregular contractions. I was examined to see if I need another pill, I was 2cm dilated, waters and plug still intact but ready for the labour suite. They broke my waters at 11am, I made them wait until Ewan had arrived plus I kinda hoped the time it would have taken him to get there they would have gone naturally, obviously they didn't! I had to get a drip as well to make my contractions regular. Overall it was a lazy start to the labour, everything was done for me! :rotfl:

I was induced at 7 days overdue. I started with contractions every 2mins a couple of hrs later, I had her at 9days overdue :) x

Thanks everyone, im thinking im going to be induced as i dont feel my body is ready to let go just yet :)

I was 9 days over, just having a relaxing day then around lunchtime i had a one off strong pain which lasted about 5 seconds low in my tummy (felt a bit like the kind of pain you get if youre constipated!) Didnt think too much of it as it was just the one. Then around 4pm I started getting the same pain every 5 mins or so and it went from there! I went into hospital at about 10pm and he was born at 7am.

The night before I had a really bad nights sleep which I think must have been an early sign!

i was induced at 42 weeks, and had leah the next day.
I had the prostin gel, i think that bit hurt more than the first part of labour!

Mine didnt start naturally either! Went in for a check at 14 days over, and they ended up inducing me then and there! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back