How did ur labour start/progress?

happy-chick

Reaction score
I wanna know how ur labour started & progressed from having pains (regular labour contractions), a show or waters breaking (including if ur waters were broken for u in hosp).
Im basically trying to find out the % of people who have a show first and whos waters go first etc... thanks :)

If you've had more than one preg then just use ur most recent ;)

I did add an other option... but its not showing grrr :twisted: so if its none of the above then cud you please just give details!

I had period type pains for about 24 hours, then a show before going to hospital where they eventually broke my waters as i wasnt progressing quickly enough. He was lying not quite back to back more on his side!!

My waters went and then my pains started hours later, I dont think i had a show.

I had a show the day before I went into labour, the pains then kicked in the next day

pains on and off for 3/4 of the day
had show which came on off being checked
then had waters broke

My waters went, contractions began a few hours later but I never had a show

well I woke up with pains, went to the bathroom and was "bleeding" but then I now know it was my show :roll: No waters at all... the mw had to pop em for me... :)

I had period pains throughout the day which gradually intensified, started getting contractions around 5pm.
I went into hospital at around midnight and got my show not long afterwards.
I had to have my waters broken with the crochet hook thing when I was fully dilated, James was born at 5.30am :D

i had very mild "contractions" (effacing pains) every 5-8 minutes on the friday nite, they eased off on saturday. but when they came back on very late saturday nite/early sunday morning they were proper contractions, then i had my show late sunday morning and melissa was born at 4.45pm
i never noticed any waters but i had a long shower sunday morning and was in the birthing pool the later half of my labour

I had a show, my membranes ruptured, then comfortable contractions started within a couple of hrs and lasted for a long time, then I was induced..

I just started getting contractions and when i was fully dilated waters went then baby came

I felt my waters brake and went to the toilet and my show was in the toilet so they happened at the same time. Pains started a few hours later.

i was induced but water broke then contractions started imediately

waters, then show and then mild pains, so was induced.

infact my waters broke a year ago tonight :cheer: :lol:

I began to lose my plug about 5 days before although the bloody bit didnt go till Iwas in labour.

I had been losing my plug gradually for a couple of weeks, then on the Tuesday at 11pm as I was getting ready to go to bed, I lost all the plug that was left (pretty bloody), then we thought why don't we put a couple of towels in bed just in case and lol as soon as I went to bed my waters broke - 10 minutes after that my pains started - I was in hospital by 00:30 :)

my waters went on the thursday, started having painfull contractions on the saturday morning at 4am. i remember being on the forum asking for help because my OH was sleeping and wouldnt wake up.

Waters Broke Everywhere. LOTS :shock: Contractions Started & Waters Continued To Gush For 2 1/2 Days Along With Contractions & My Show Mixed In.

I was induced and had milld pains, then had waters broken and then started having proper contractions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back