How are all us single parents :)

We're both doing good hun. He's currently having a nap. I'm hoping its a long one so that he'll stay awake longer when he wakes up. :)

Hello girlies hows everyone doing :) me and p are ok shes been poorly but seems to be better now :) I go back to work on monday!! So nervous! And p starts nursery too! She has her first settling in session tommrow! im so anxious to be leaving her nxt week :( xx

Hey hun!
Ooh, I bet she'll love nursery! Good luck for starting back at work :)

Lexi-Mai is abit off if I'm honest. She's not been right since she went to hospital. She's got her second tooth coming through, is constantly boiling hot, is very clingy and generally quite sleepy and floppy. Huh. Not herself at all.

I'm ok, but knackered!! Could do with a break! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Heeeeyy :) oh im sorry to hear about lm. Baby em. Whats happened? How come she had to go hospital? Think ive been off the grid so to speak. I do hope she feels better sooon hun. P has been a bit off this last week with high temps too. It was a mystery! Shes better now though. :) im hoping shes going to love nursery im just very anxious to be leaving her. Any who like hopesdreams asked hows things with your new man? ;) xx

Hello girlies hows everyone doing :) me and p are ok shes been poorly but seems to be better now :) I go back to work on monday!! So nervous! And p starts nursery too! She has her first settling in session tommrow! im so anxious to be leaving her nxt week :( xx
hi, kayuki, want to keep an eye on your child when you are at work? I recommend you an IP camera to see your child through computer, tablets or smartphones remotely. Thus, you will make sure whether your child is safe and behave well

Thanks hun for the advice. :) my lo is only in two days in the afternoon. And they already have video v
Camers in nursey and they offer to show you the videos :) xx

She's had tests for suspected absence seizures, we got the letter yesterday for her review with the consultant about her results at the end of the month.

Glad P is feeling better! Don't worry about feeling anxious, it's normal and I'm sure you're gonna be just be just fine :) I think it's harder for us in a way,as we are solely responsible for them, a perk of being a single mummy lol.

Haha well.. we're not going out together, we've been on a couple of dates and we keep in touch every day. He's lovely :) he took me out for tea and drinks and paid for the lot. Then later that week invited me to his flat mates birthday party and we went out just us two for abit and he paid for all the drinks etc. We were meant to meet up last weekend, but he had to go to Bolton and have his son for the night. His ex gfs mum was meant to have him but was ill and as MOB was working M had to step in. I was a bit annoyed but at least he bothers with his son, so I can't complain. I was happy to be ditched to be with such a cute boy!

I'm going to see him next weekend, he's going to cook for me :) think we may be going for a few drinks but not sure yet..

I am booked in for the implant next week, haha ;) no more babies!! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Who else is dreading fathers day tommrow? I never ever thought id be spending the day away from my daughter with her dad. I thought we would be spending it together as a happy family :(sorry just need a little rant and feeling a bit lonely tonight :( xxx

I empathise with you kayuki. My boy has bought his granddad and godfather pressies for Father's Day. I never thought of including the godfather until I seen godfather Father's Day cards in Tesco.

Hello all you fab mummies:) how's everything going? Babyem how's you and LM doing? Hope your ok xxx

Myself & O are great. He's going through a bit of sleep regression at the moment but we'll get it licked soon. Positive thinking! :)
Babyem has been AWOL for a while. Hope she's grand.
How are you Kayuki?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back