How accurate did you find ClearBlue Digi's in relation to your dates??

babywishes14

Reaction score
Hi ladies, as the title says really! :???:

How accurate did you find the Clear Blue digital tests in relation to confirming how far along you were in your pregnancy? Was in an accurate estimate on dates?

The reason I ask, is that I haven't had regular periods since my mmc last year, and my last confirmed period was in April.

I got a 1-2 digi on 25th June, and a 2-3 on 29th June so I think I am approx 5 weeks pregnant, but not sure how accurate these tests are??

Looking to book an early scan but not really sure when to aim for, but may get a better idea if a few people can confirm accuracy.

Thanks lovely ladies xxx

Hi!

I got my 3+ at 4 weeks but I know thats quite unusual... Most women don't get 3+ until over 6 weeks

It was quite accurate for me last pg, and cane up 2-3 at 15 dpo this time. I know everyone can be different though and know a few ladies who had 2-3 at 12 dpo!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Mine was pretty accurate, it came up 1-2 weeks when I first tested around 11dpo, and then a week later it said 2-3 weeks. I didn't do one last week but think I may do one later this week to see what it says :) I just love seeing "pregnant" in writing lol.

Mine was pretty accurate, it came up 1-2 weeks when I first tested around 11dpo, and then a week later it said 2-3 weeks. I didn't do one last week but think I may do one later this week to see what it says :) I just love seeing "pregnant" in writing lol.

Thanks for your replies ladies, please keep them coming!! The more the merrier so I can convince myself! :wink:

Katkin, when did you get your 2-3 on a digi??

I am getting 2-3 so does that make me around 5 weeks??

Hi babywishes, I got my 2-3 result about 18dpo. That was 12 days ago and according to my calculations I should now be about 6weeks and 3days. Hope that helps :) xxx

I got 3+ on my digi on saturday. My midwife says i'm due around 1st March but to give or take a few days. Then at my 12 week scan they will know for sure xx

I got a 2-3 weeks at 15dpo (that was the day AF was due for me but put me bang on 4 weeks with my dates) and a 3+ when I tested a week later @ 5 weeks exactly.

I was put forward 3 days at my dating scan though so that means I was actually 4w 3d preggers when I get my BFP.

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I'm not to sure how they work but my lmp was on 30th April and I poas on June 3rd and it said 3+weeks pregnant so I'm assuming it was right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back