Have you got room for a little one in here?????????

you have made my day, fantastic news hun, so happy for you!!!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congratulations again Chrissy, it's lovely having so many of the chart stalkers joining first tri.

Love your new avatar by the way.

How is your DH feeling?

Ahhhh, congrats Chrissy. I remember you from ttc, you always gave good advice, you really deserve it xxx

Bagpuss17 said:
Congratulations again Chrissy, it's lovely having so many of the chart stalkers joining first tri.

Love your new avatar by the way.

How is your DH feeling?

DH is over the moon. He rang me about 4 times yesterday just to 'see how I was'. I can see him getting on my nerves if her carries on like that!!!

He was so pleased though....it was the first time I'd seen him cry! :hug:

Time will fly by hun! Before you know it you'll be meeting your little one at your first scan, seeing him/her moving around like nobody's business!

:cheer:

Sounds like you're both going to make fantastic parents! What a darling you've married there - he'll be great for you when you go through the exciting experiences, I have my mum which is brilliant and I idolise that woman, but it'll be even better for you, mummy and daddy both excited at every little great piece of news!

I'll be popping back so I'll have a sneak peak at your scan pics and we can all celebrate with you!

:hug: xxx

Aww that is so sweet of your OH :D

I'm sure everything will go really well for you :D Have you made your first doctors appointment yet?

Mildly said:
Aww that is so sweet of your OH :D

I'm sure everything will go really well for you :D Have you made your first doctors appointment yet?

not yet, I rang them on Friday and they said to leave it a couple of weeks... :shock: :shock: . Do they not realise what happens to me when I don't get my own way?? I want to see someone now... :twisted:

I think I'm going to give them a ring on Monday and see if I do need to see the doc or if I just need a midwife appointment in a couple of weeks.

I would like to see someone quite soon because there's a history of early miscarriage in my family and mulitple births. We've got 4 sets of twins (should have been 5 but one pg lost one of the twins) and a set of triplets!! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back