Hospital Tomorrow *UPDATED*

happy-chick

Reaction score
Ive been getting quite bad period type pains again and pains in my tum since sunday, they are pretty painful but irregular so rang MW earlier & they want me to go in and be monitored to see if they are BH or something else. Im pretty sure they are BH but least this way i'll know for sure and dont need to worry. What will happen & how do they monitor u?

Im supposed to be seeing my MW on Thurs so they said I dont need to go to that as they will do everything tomorrow instead so fingers crossed for me that madam is no longer breech aswell :pray:

you lay on a bed and they strap 2 circular things to you.. for about 30 misn jsut to chk for movment.. heart beat and contractions..

When i was monitored a few weeks ago they had me attached to a devise that recorded bumps heartbeat, movements and contractions (BH would fall under the contraction)

I found it fascinating watching the heartbeat going up and down and seeing how it changed when bump was moving. Was so relaxing too to listen to the heartbeat for a long period of time.

Try not to worry. I am sure everything is ok and that you will love the experience :hug:

i went in for monitoring after i fell a couple of weeks ago... its great to see actually you can see the movements recorded.

Hope it all goes well Jo and she's turned..

When I was in 2 weeks ago, they put me on a monitor for 20 mins. I had 2 round circle things strapped to my belly. 1 at the bottom measured the baby's heartbeat and the higher one measured contractions.

They will probably also check your urine, blood pressure, temperature and have a feel of your tummy.

Hope this helps. xx

Thanks girls, thats been a great help! Will let you know how I get on :)

Good luck lady. Make sure you contact me as soon as you have been to let me know how you get on.

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back