In pain!

Marymary

Reaction score
Well it 3:12 am and im awake in pain...

the pains i thought were contractions really hurt and are waking me up and i cant sleep through them. I'm a bit annoyed my MW dismissed them as BH cos i thought BH werent meant to be painful :? and these pains dont feel like tightenings of my bump they feel like real strong period cramps which are lasting longer.

Only prob is whenever i try to see if there's any regularity to them they dont fit any patterns so im not convinced it :cry: is labour but they last about 30 secs and come evry 15-20mins..buit then sometimes nothing for an hour :?

Oooh Mary, how are you now? Sounds like it could be labour - I hope it develops into something for you.

Keep us posted.

Love

Valentine xxx

In pain! :shock:

If this is false labour me and LO will be having words!

I woke OH up at about 4am cos couldnt cope and weve been sat up timing them, they are about every ten mins and between 40-60 secs. Its weird tho cos inbetween im fine and my waters havent gone nor have i had a show.

Rang hospital in case they said call back when they were about 5 mins apart so will let u kno..

thing is i dont think ill believe it till my waters have gone :?

good luck..

But your waters dont need to go to show your in labour, some babies are born in there sac as they say or they burst as baby is coming out..

How are you feeling now?

Hope its news we would like, :hug:

my water didnt break until i was 8 cm with my son hope it is labour for u hun fingers crossed

Hi,

Hope things are progressing for you. It certainly sounds like this is the start for you. How exciting!!

Some people don't have a show at all, or just don't notice it. And my waters have never broken before labour. With dd, they broke my waters in the hospital and she was born about an hour later. And with both my boys they broke while I was pushing.

Good luck.

Heather x

Good luck honey i hope it is labour for u!!
It sounds exactly like what i had Friday night!! Unfortunately it was only baby moving downwards, but that turned out to be beneficial anyway! :D
BH can be painful for some and not others, and waters dont have to break.
My waters broke with jaycee and i STILL didnt believe i was in labour lmao!! Im thinking the same as you.. if they dont break, im not in labour, but thats not the case as others have said.. if your having regular contractions then it wont hurt to have a visit to the hospital to be checked over!
Good luck hun, keep us updated! Do you have a text buddy for updates?
:hug: :hug:

oooo how exciting, I wonder how she is getting on :D

Hi hun - how are you getting on?

Waters often don't break until near the end so don't take that to be a sign of anything.

Hope everything's moving along nicely for you - lots of luck :hug:

LBxx

Oh good luck! I hope this is the real thing for you and LO.

:hug:

Any news yet???
ooh good luck :cheer: :cheer:

the irregular contractions for ages beforehand sound like the same way my first labour was to start :D

Hi

Good luck hun sounds like your well on your way !!
My waters broke but wasnt having contractions and didnt notice a show.
Your prob at the hospital already but hope all goes well for you :hug:
Katrina

Hope everythings going well hun!!
I think she may have had LO by now seeing as she hasnt been on!! :dance: :cheer: :clap: :pray:
xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back