Hospital Tomorrow *UPDATED*

hi happy chick i went to hospital yesterday and they onitered me it was two round sensors as said before the top one for contractions and bottom one for heartbeat to be honest it was really nice to hear our baby doing well and the af pains i have been having proved to be quite strong conractions :D good luck :D

Im back & all is fine :D

They said baby is doing well, very active and lots of movement going on & it was good to hear baby is healthy. My BP, pulse & temperature all fine & urine ok apart from a protein trace, not sure what this means can anyone help me there? They have also taken a swab and will contact me if that shows anything but said its unlikely. Cant read the writing very well so thats all I can gather lol

They said the pains are probably braxton hicks or due to the fact that baby is very active so nothing to worry about unless I become unwell or they are worse.

The MW couldnt tell babys position and said she is either 'bum up' or 'head up' but she wasnt certain as it was hard to tell due to the way shes lying, all she could say is that head defo not engaged if the heads down.

I have my routine MW appointment tomorrow so hopefully I will know more then & fingers crossed shes head down :pray:

Pleased it went well :hug:

I had a trace about 5 weeks ago but was fine the next time around. They will test u again and if it persists or get worse will then follow it up.

yep i had trace at 28 week app.. put a wee sample in and it was clear.. then the next wee test was fine.. so god knows.. as long as ur bps good..ur ok glad it went well x

Trace of protein is normally contamination from your discharge

Glad everything is ok :hug:

the protein is to do with signs of pre-eclampsia but since it's only trace you're probably fine. if they thought there was anything to worry about they would have told you.

glad all is well x

good luck- I'm sure everything will be fine but it should put your mond at rest. :hug:

glad all went well Jo... still hoping she's turned for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back