Hospital Bag

I prob won't pack mine until 35 weeks! If I do it too soon I'll keep staring at it wanted little man to come earlier!

nearer the time is now lol ive been told that the baby will be prem and delivered between now and 8 weeks i get a scan every monday and get told then whether they will deliver or not x

nearer the time is now lol ive been told that the baby will be prem and delivered between now and 8 weeks i get a scan every monday and get told then whether they will deliver or not x

Must be so hard for you - I can only imagine how quickly you have had to get everything ready x

I haven't done mine yet :shock: I get paid next friday (unless i get a bit of money before then) so i'm planning to sort it all out then. I'm just gonna use a smallish bag/holdall on wheels for it all.

How many vests and baby grows are everybody taking? My youngest went through loads cos of the runny black poos he had...went all over the place lol

Oh and regarding formula my hospital supplies ready made stuff in bottles, all they do then is get the sterile fast flow teats out and pop them on the top. Served at room temperature too.

Has anyone got a link to a post with the hospital bag list?

On tapatalk so sorry if it's obvious. I remember seeing one ages ago and would be good to have a read.

When should you pack the bag? Is there a recommended 'week' to do it by?

I'm taking 6 sleepsuits and bodyvests and one snowsuit cause I dont know how long I'll be in yet x

im takin 3 sleepsuits, 4 vests, 2 trousers, 2 all in one, 2 socks, 1 snowsuit and 2 hats :)

I'm taking 4 newborn sleepsuits, 4 0-3 sleepsuits, 3 newborn vests, 3 0-3 vests, 3 hats (the thin cotton ones not thick winter ones), 3 pairs of scratch mitts (though DD never used hers), 4 bibs, his gorgeous coming home outfit, socks for coming home, a coat and a blanket. Hope I won't need any if this! Lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back