Nappies in bag

I was just planning on taking one pack of newborn. DH can be sent for more if needed.

We packed 10 but they gave us loads in the hospital. So we bought then home again

hink it depends on what they provide in ur hospital, mine only used cloth nappies so if you wanna use disposabe u have to bring alll your own, then you wont know till the biig day arrives how long you will be in i guess, i was planning on taking 1 pack in my bag and having 1 pack in the boot of the car so OH just needs to pop out to the carpark if we run out

I'm taking 10 maximum (can't see us needing that many though, and if we ever did, hospital will provide them). Taking the ones that Pamper sent me in the free pack they send out to you.

i'm taking the 10 from the pampers pack they advertised on tele, and the 1 from my bounty pack too. Last time people brought me stuff in hospital if i needed it xx

Yeah im taking the 10 that pampers gave me free and if need more and hospital dont provide them will get OH to bring some more in. XXXX

I'm only taking 5. Hubby can always bring in more if needed.xx

I'm gonna take a pack of new born only because of having a c-section I may be in there longer than some of you ladies. xxx

I took a wide handful which is probably about 10 as others have. They don't take up much room.

I was just gonna take a small pack of newborn to be on the safe side x

I'm planning on taking a pack of newborn, so I think there are 27 in a pack. x

I'm taking a pack of newborn as the hospital doesn't provide anything at all.

I've packed one pack of newborn (27 I think). I just chucked in the whole pack as it keeps them all wrapped and better to have too many I think. You can bring them home if you don't use them. We have a mahoosive hospital bag though so they don't take up a lot of room by comparison!

Soph has had hers done 4 times today (I think!) and we are gonna be in here for atleast another day or so and ted had to bring more this morning. I'd just bring a pack of newborn size :) and don't spare on the cotton wool! I thought i had packed enough with a good two handfuls of cotton wool buds but nope and again ted had to bring the bag of cotton wool balls this morning

I'm taking 10 maximum (can't see us needing that many though, and if we ever did, hospital will provide them). Taking the ones that Pamper sent me in the free pack they send out to you.

when did u ladies get ur pampers pack as i signed up ages ago and still havent had mine :(

they dont send it til at least 28 weeks so you should get yours soon

I haven't had my pampers pack either :s x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back