Hospital Bag? formula

I'm not sure - I've just figured that they have these things at the hospital? Just didn't want to read and run. Hope you get a reasonable answer!

xx

yeah most hospitals provide formula but you will need to check with your hospital , if theydo they might nt have the brand you want to use :)

mine has sma and aptimal so guessing most that provide have a couple of options , if yours doesnt provide it then you can buy packs of ready to feed bolltes with sterile teeth to take with you

My hospital don't provide bottles or formula. Best thing is to take in pre-sterilised bottles and ready made formula xx

You can buy a pack of 15 one use only bottles with formula from asda I think cow and gate and sma do them they are about £15
I've just bought two cartons as I hoping to bf x

Hey chick,

As the others have said, buy the cartons for hospital. It's def worth asking them though, as mine had ready made bottles of Aptamil and C&G.

x

I asked my midwife and she said the hospital would provide it if needed so probably best to ask.

Its best to ask the hospital already when you go for a tour or something, some hospitals provide bottles + formula where as others just provide bottles and some provide nothing. x

They dont provide forumula or bottles at a lot of hospitals now - i took a bottle in with the powder in the bottle for emergencys and ended up needing it because my milk didn't come through.... i would but a few cartons of pre made milk its 65p a carton, all you do is cut and pour in a bottle and warm if needed they are brilliant we have some for traveling xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back