what to pack

babybumpdec

Reaction score
Hi just wondering what to pack in hospital bag for me and baby....

pls help, do i take bottles and formula if im not breast feeding if yes how much.... how many bottles, how many nappies... what else... uhh my mind is all puzzledd......

babybumpdec said:
Hi just wondering what to pack in hospital bag for me and baby....

pls help, do i take bottles and formula if im not breast feeding if yes how much.... how many bottles, how many nappies... what else... uhh my mind is all puzzledd......

With regards to the formula, the hospital should have their own sterile, pre-packed stuff.

Take 2 bags, one for labour (with one nappy/one vest/one baby gro) and then another bag with maybe 10 nappies in.

I'm leaving a "spares" bag at home, where hubby knows where it is, in it I'll have more nappies, more breast pads, extra clothes etc. So If I end up staying for a few days he knows where to find stuff.

Hey considering you already had the baby dani, wouldnt you already know the answer to that question???!

Am I missing something here or just being "blond"?
:? :?
Emilia xx

This is a post from Dani under one of her many names thinking she can fool us! xxxxxxxxxx

good idea urchin packing a spare's bag. never thought of that. i've also gotta pack bag's for my 2 DD's as their going to their uncles when i go into labour so gotta pack them clothes, PJ's and nappie's for my toddler in case

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back