At Last...

Amanda W

Reaction score
Well lastnight i was lay down on my bed and i felt a kick or a punch so i rubbed my belly the spot where i felt it and then as i was still looking i saw my belly go up as she moved once again HURRAY ive been waiting for this i was so exicted i sat layin there with a smille on my face i even got up and woke my parents up to tell them and they just looked at me if i was mad :shock: LOL

Ahhh was such a nice feeling to finally see this x

Last edited:
lol i havent seen movement yet, only felt it, i think if i see it it will freak me out lol x

My belly started movin the other night wen I was in the bath,me and hubby just watched for ages lol xxx

I think its a good feeling when you first see it makes you think x

aww that must have been amazing im soo pleased for you :) can't wait to beable to see my bubs moving xxx

Lol, I love it!! Every morning I drink some water and have a little session of poking and watching, tee hee!!

How awesome, I cant wait to see it! My movements are getting stronger, but I cant see them yet.

How awesome, I cant wait to see it! My movements are getting stronger, but I cant see them yet.

Try liein down at night and when you feel the lil one move rub your stomach on the spot you felt movement keep your eye on your stomach thats what i did

My little one is very active today :shock:

Well done Amanda, I love this bit, I get it in the evenings mostly or first thing like Jenni does, and watch belly pop up. Try resting your laptop on bump, (mines a tiny notebook), and the warth from it, sets Devon off and the notebook jumps!

lol bless him well shes quite active in the morrings and esp at evenings she was a pain lastnight she kept waking me up lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back