Hormonal Rant warning

Lilelephant

Reaction score
OH is in bed having stayed up all might playing COD. My dad wants to come round and paint ad will moan at me of OH is in bed! My house is a state but I can't do anything about it cos I can hardley move :-( my Sis and mum have gone to the royal Albert hall to the tennis and i usually go every year and just feel fed up of spending everyday in my house in my pjs :-( a dirty house! Asked OH to empty the vacuum 3 weeks ago! It now no longer sucks anything up :-(

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh

Attach the vacuum to his bum and turn it on, cut the plug off the game console and eat loads of chocolate :hug: xxxxxxxx

:rofl: at babybrains suggestion, I say do that!

But seriously he needs to pull his bloody finger out and help you more. Being heavily pregnant and doing housework is hard enough let alone having spd with it aswell. Tell him he's behaving like a teenager and that his main priority should be looking after you and preparing for this baby!
:hugs:
Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

He's not being fair on you, you have a medical problem and he needs to understand that and help you out! I'd go put your Hoover on in your room and walk out. He might get the hint then!

He has now announced I shouldn't ask to be induced as it is selfish

Pregnancy hormones are a valid court defence hunny....I checked with my midwife xxxxxxxx

:hugs:

men can be so selfish. id say give him a kick up the ass - but you might hurt urself. xxx

He needs a kick up the bum! I would freak out, OH wouldn't get away with playing on his xbox and not helping. . . threaten to delete his save while he is out if he doesn't clean lol....
And as for him saying your selfish tell him if he was helping clean more etc you may not be so desperate to get back to normal so you can clean the house! Also he isn't allowed an opinion because he is a man... end of lol xxx

I'm really not sure I'd be able to put up with that. Maybe you could stay with your parents for a night or two? Have a break and let them look after you? It might make your OH realise how much you do and how much his inconsiderate behaviour is affecting you aswell :hugs: x x

being induced is selfish??!!! does he know what you are putting yourself through for his baby??? what a tosser!! sorry hun, but he is xx

oh hun :hugs:

men will be men. i can't see how being induced is being selfish tho!
Just tell him you'll take his advice the day he becomes pregnant. xxxxxxx

I'd wack him in the hip with your crutches so he gets an idea of the regular pain you go through!!

I'm really not sure I'd be able to put up with that. Maybe you could stay with your parents for a night or two? Have a break and let them look after you? It might make your OH realise how much you do and how much his inconsiderate behaviour is affecting you aswell :hugs: x x

WSS!
If he wants to acts like an inconsiderate 13 year old, leave him to it!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back