I feel very mean

BabyBrain

Reaction score
The OH is shattered, he works sooooo hard and here I am getting annoyed that he's sleeping in. I want to go and buy the paint for the lounge and he's curled up in bed snoring his head off. I have to keep reminding myself that I do have it very easy with him really, he never complains that my wages are crap, he constantly worries about me and Albert and would do anything for us.......

Except get his ass out of bed apparently lol.

I feel so selfish, we hadn't even planned to go paint shopping so it's not as if he's letting me down in anyway. I hate feeling this irrational, I'm not normally like this. Bloody hormones!!!!! :( xxxxxxxxxx

i am right with you on the irrational hormones....lol xx

Oh i wouldnt worry too much. Make him a nice cupa tea when he gets up. Ive only just got up. i needs a long sleep, but im just lazy :) xxxx

its horrible feeling like this isint it? i had a total paddy at my OH last night cause he wouldnt go and get me some ice cream from the shop and then when he got pissy cause i was having a go at him and went to put his shoes on i hid the car keys so he wouldnt go. i went mental and i just couldnt get a grip of myself! its like you are completly out of control, i hate it, lol

ps, in the end he did go, in a grump, but when he came back he was really nice and gave me a big cuddle.

ww dont feel mean, if u were angry and not just said all the nice things about him then u might be a little mean :)

its all prob the hormones and nesting mixd up with just wanting to oget everything done, shops are open for another 6 hors so dont frett u got plenty of time

im only out of bed n still not dressed lol

Awwww Pixie that made me laugh, hahaha at least u got ur ice cream xxx

I did the same thing last night over getting out for a walk to try and get started and then complained about a million other things that don't even matter - totally the hormones :)

These hormones have a lot to answer for. I ended up screaming at DH yesterday for bring his safety kit to my parents for the weekend. It takes up a lot of space, and we have to pick up the pram. I actually ended up in tears, and mum had to calm me down. So daft cos his main reason for it is that he's spending this afternoon fixing flooring in my gran's loft! Lol

Xxx

I lost it with Dylan and Jason on friday morning. I hadn't slept and felt like crap with the arthritis and spd. Dylan got up in the morning and wouldn't get his bum in gear then discovered he had left his jumper at school. In my head it was clearly the worst thing in the world and it made me lose the plot. Once we had dropped him at school Jase asked me what was wrong. Well he got it with both barrels!!!!
When we came home Jase gave me a big cuddle which then made me fall apart and start blubbing!! He then ran me a hot bubble bath, helped me get in then made me a cup of tea and put on my fav cd!!!! He was so calm and patient I felt really horrible afterwards. lol

yep, those crazy hormones are a nightmare, i'm constantly going crazy at poor OH for nothing, oh dear.

Oh yes, hormones have a lot to answer for. I went mad at my poor husband earlier cos i spent ages thoroughly cleaning the carpets and then he walked through with the tins to go out for recycling, dropped one and splashes of leek and potatoes soup were dotted all over my clean carpets... I went mad at him!! Then he was scared to come back in the house, so sat on the garden wall... When I asked if he was coming back in, he said no, so I shut the door and closed the curtains on him... What a bitch!! When I opened them five minutes later he was still sitting there looking all sad. :(. How horrible was I?! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back