Hoping this is my positive....

I will download fertility friend after this cycle, if no luck *touch wood*.

I am glad i did the deed saturday now as that was when i had the darkish line on the opk and then ewcm the next day, so i think that was the best chance with all my bodily signs and signals :lol:

Todays results....dam these bl**dy testing strips :wall2:

I think that is good as I am going to get for a strong reading, I just can't see it ever being a solid solid line.

Attachments

• file-1.jpg
    file-1.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 19
Well I was not expecting this at all. Didn’t think I was going to ovulate at all this month, but wasn’t going to just miss the window, just encase. Deed was done earlier and just thought I would test for the sake of testing and this was the result :) will dtd tomoz and Friday as well :dance:

Attachments

• 6395CA18-FF2D-449F-9330-BAFC1872A561.jpg
    6395CA18-FF2D-449F-9330-BAFC1872A561.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Ooooh looks like you're in with a great chance this month!
Crossing everything for you :D x

IVW, good luck and enjoy dtd. Hoping August will be your time for a bfp!

Thanks girls <3 hopefully oh doesn't mind going again today is this lovely 'fresh' heat we have :shock: :lol:

Tested exactly the same time tonight and this was my result, so I think I can class today as the day I ovulated? as I think it’s slightly darker and I had more ewcm today.

And we managed to dtd again :dance:

Attachments

• 5B10DE67-B0B5-40E0-9C48-4122BDD9C91D.jpg
    5B10DE67-B0B5-40E0-9C48-4122BDD9C91D.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Ooh not sure the picture worked but glad you&#8217;ve finally ovulated this month!

Kudos to you for dtd in this heat!

Ooh not sure the picture worked but glad you&#8217;ve finally ovulated this month!

Kudos to you for dtd in this heat!

Just edited it :)

My oh was a trooper :dance:

Last edited:
Eeeeeek!
I am so excited for you.
Fingers crossed!
And now for the awful TWW!

I think that’s more positive then yesterday’s, you must have caught the surge on the way up
yesterday and today is probably the peak of the surge, so either today or tomorrow should be ovulation day, there’s a small chance it could be sat but if you’ve got EWCM today that usually signifies ovulation is imminent, and sperm can live a while in EWCM anyway, now for the dreaded 2WW!

I think that’s more positive then yesterday’s, you must have caught the surge on the way up
yesterday and today is probably the peak of the surge, so either today or tomorrow should be ovulation day, there’s a small chance it could be sat but if you’ve got EWCM today that usually signifies ovulation is imminent, and sperm can live a while in EWCM anyway, now for the dreaded 2WW!

Yes i agree, i am taking yesterday as my day of ovulation.

So we dtd yesterday and the day before and i did jokingly say to my oh 'well i would also go tomoz to cover the best days' but he, quite rightly said 'hell no' :lol: its just toooooo hot, so i cant push him anymore than he has done <3

Lets hope whats done is enough :dust:

Let's have a few weeks in the first tri together :)
G'won IVW!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back