Wee positive for Muscle?

Are you kidding?! you have the almighty C+ mines my CM is non existent just now.

Lizzie.. We can only wait love :)

lol don't think i would benefit from C+ just now, my CM is loads! But using it nonetheless. Only used it the once on Sunday night/monday morning and it was really really nice! Gave a different sensation to sex and was nice (we have never used lube before - like I say OH gets me soaking by just brushing past me lol) Also my CM is stretchier than it's EVER been, so I'm dead chuffed with that! Maybe it's just cos i've never really rooted around "up there" before though! Getting a good stretch between thumb and index finger stretched as far as they can! Figured the C+ might just provide an extra comfy journey for the little swimmers!

Did you order the C+ or the preseed? Or are you just letting nature take its course?

Needless to say OH will be getting absolutely jumped on when he is home tomorrow night!!

Hey ladies very annoyed muscle today!

Was experiencing really bad cramps last night and got a thick dollop og CM no other CM on having a feel around.

SO you will have seen the +opks I got early on, decided to wing it and do another opk, and look at the pic apparently Im OVing again :eek:

Im quite upset now as I feel like I have missed the OV I am due to bleed in 8 days and so its mucked everything up again! As from mxt cycle I will be testing everyday its the easiest way!

Sorry I didnt post a nice cheery post like normal jus feeling annoyed now - my body is taking the piss now and feel like this defo wont be my month!

Hey ladies very annoyed muscle today!

Was experiencing really bad cramps last night and got a thick dollop og CM no other CM on having a feel around.

SO you will have seen the +opks I got early on, decided to wing it and do another opk, and look at the pic apparently Im OVing again :eek:

Im quite upset now as I feel like I have missed the OV I am due to bleed in 8 days and so its mucked everything up again! As from mxt cycle I will be testing everyday its the easiest way!

Sorry I didnt post a nice cheery post like normal jus feeling annoyed now - my body is taking the piss now and feel like this defo wont be my month!

Sorry, forgot to attatch these :(

Attachments

• Glasgow%20City-20120301-00520.jpg
    Glasgow%20City-20120301-00520.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Glasgow%20City-20120301-00521.jpg
    Glasgow%20City-20120301-00521.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 7
claire i know this sounds really out there and bizarre but have you even considered doing a cheapie HPT? Just a thought................

(p.s. I caved in today I couldn't help myself and I need help lol, negative with an evap line on IC grrrrrrrr - wish I was further along the cycle then I could say "ok it's negative, onto next cycle") lol will post a wee pic on my journal but nothing to see lol

No I hadnt Lizzie jus sitting here annoyed and confused i think 6dpo is a bit early but I could order one and by the time it comes.. I will BD jus incase ;)

have a look on "countdown to pregnancy" they have a gallery of hpts by dpo x some nice faint positives there xxx

Might do Im jus not sure wether to convince myself I OVd or buy tests Ill end up pure disheartened :(

maybe try pink dye OPKs next month if you are not already pregnant? clearblue blue dyes are renound for giving unclear results. I used Tesco own branks ones, then when I got a + I backed it up with some clearblue digi smiley face ones. But the tesco ones were spot on.

it may be that you didnt release an egg when you got a surge around CD9/10 so you body is trying again. But then that will mean AF will be late

SO you either you
1 - are pregnant
2 - have a really really short luteal phase which would be a problem
3 - you are only just ovulating, need to get BD'ing and your AF is gonna be a week later than you thought it was gonna be.

I would get a FRER and use it tonight, and if negative get BDing!

maybe try pink dye OPKs next month if you are not already pregnant? clearblue blue dyes are renound for giving unclear results. I used Tesco own branks ones, then when I got a + I backed it up with some clearblue digi smiley face ones. But the tesco ones were spot on.

it may be that you didnt release an egg when you got a surge around CD9/10 so you body is trying again. But then that will mean AF will be late

SO you either you
1 - are pregnant
2 - have a really really short luteal phase which would be a problem
3 - you are only just ovulating, need to get BD'ing and your AF is gonna be a week later than you thought it was gonna be.

I would get a FRER and use it tonight, and if negative get BDing!

Thats why my heads all scrambled theres so many possibilities I did get +opks theyr in here I did get mild cramps around then but I cant be sure I actually OVd. I wnt test jus now I dont want to dishearten myself I will treat it as if I OVd late and whtever will be will be. Thats the wose case scenario except short leautal phase but I will do opks all month to be sure if I do have a short LP I will see my GP. Having some fluttering in my tummy now no cramps or EWCM either?!

honestly try a FRER or a digi. Its still very early for a BFP but if an OPK is picking up HCG then a FRER or a digi should too.

its just cause you dont want to BD if your little egg is trying to implant itself. But if you are only just OVing then you dont want to waste it by not BDing.

i got my BFP with an FRER in the evening then confirmed it a few hours later with a digi. So didnt use FMU with either of mine. I was 11DPO though. (but had negative OPKS too.......)

What is a FRER where do I get them? I have CB pt's and a net one but both of these r for 4 days before missed period which is more than 4 days away the net cheapie cme bk neg but its not really sensitive I dont think? xxx

its a first response early result, which I swear by. And they are for up to 6 days early. Next best is the clearblue digi wth conception indicator. tesco are doing their own brand version, but i have no idea what like they are?

FRER's are best though when early

Well I am 8 days before so it might not pick up. Most of my bday money has went on fertility stuff hahaha xxxxx

Lizzie, could you post the link for the 6dpo gallery I cant find it jus gna have a peak at the chances ect.. Ta love xxx

Only on mobile just now but will try POP on later and post link x

Ta Im on my phone and couldnt find it lol. Ive slept since we last spoke I was shattered I will skip the test jus now and BD nicely shall we say jus incase lol xxx

so do you think these are going darker even a slight bit or isit jus wishful thinking.. ?
h: 52

Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8

Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 00:23:31 GMT

OKAY: http://img.tapatalk.com/52848afb-fd04-238a.jpg

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members