Is this a positive OPK test? Please help, just started testing!

MrsCW

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

Is this a positive Ovulation test?! This is the first test I have ever done so totally clueless as to how strong the lines need to be etc. Hubby's away for a week and we managed to :bd:yesterday before he left.... Decided to then run to the shops and see if maybe it was the right time of the month to be at it!!!:roll:

What you reckon?!

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 44
on an OPK the test line needs to be the same darkness or darker than the control line. therefore 2 lines don#'t automatically make it a pootive result. To be 100% sure get a digital ovulation test.

i'm no expert, but looks good to me, both lines look really simular in darkness - and sperm live for several days , hoping it's your lucky month

I'd say the 2 lines look equally dark so yay for you! I would suggest if you are going to use sticks with line, its useful to get an idea what happens through the whole month (that helped me loads). That or as mentioned invest in a digi

Looks positive to me. My negatives have been very different colours in each window
Good luck xx

What strength are they? That looks really good.

If I use 20miu strips I get a line every time but then it does go darker on Ov.
I don't get a line with the shop bought ones (which tend to give a clearer indication) so based on my own experience I think you might have caught the egg in time!xx

oo i id say its looking good! do a digital to know for sure though! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back