has never had a possitive opk test but.....

Emma.b

Reaction score
now i dont want to get my hopes up, as i have never had a positive opk. I ordered some opks of internet but they havent shown up yet so decided i would test this month as i only have 4 of the tesco 1s left and i couldnt find the instructions so couldnt be sure which is the control line and which line has to be the same or darker than the other lol. Plus i didnt want to start only to have to stop coz the sticks havent arrived. Anyhow i was just sat here reading some posts and having a cuppa when i started to feel pains on my left hand side, af isnt due for a while yet so thought im gonna be naughty and do a test just the one. I wasnt expecting anything as sometimes i have these pains and they never amount to a positive test but....can someone tell me what they think of this.

IMAG0639.jpg

this photo was taken less then 5 mins before dipping it in pee. (sorry about the size of the photo, havent figured out how to change the size lol)

IMAG0641.jpg

this one was taken about 5-10 mins after dipping.

Last edited:
Just posted on the other thread.

This test looks excellent to me - get BD'ing!

xxxxxxxx

That looks like a positive to me :) go for it girl...! In future test several times a day if you can as you may have just missed your surge before... good luck!! xx

looks positive to me..
good luck this month
lots of baby dust your way
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member