Hoping this is my positive....

IVW

Reaction score
Finally worked out how to upload a picture.

To me, not having ever done one before and purely going by what I have seen on here, this looks like a positive to me?

The left one was the first one I did and the right one maybe 5 minutes later....

Attachments

• file-1.jpg
    file-1.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Based on my experience over the last 72 hours, that's not as dark as it should be, however I got a positive one like that then my darker one the next evening.

Every woman is different however, how many days have you been testing for? Is this the darkest one so far this cycle?

Based on my experience over the last 72 hours, that's not as dark as it should be, however I got a positive one like that then my darker one the next evening.

Every woman is different however, how many days have you been testing for? Is this the darkest one so far this cycle?

Its definitely a lot darker 'in the flesh', well the first one was, but I am early testing.

I will do one tomorrow morning and hope its darker, if yes, then I am at least heading in the right direction as I am not at my most fertile period until Tuesday.

Keep them all in a line and monitor the changes. I did one every 6 hours and I'm glad I did or I'd have missed my + and gone to bed! Keep checking, you'll get it x

Keep them all in a line and monitor the changes. I did one every 6 hours and I'm glad I did or I'd have missed my + and gone to bed! Keep checking, you'll get it x

BFN this morning, which is very odd, not even a slight line, nothing at all.

God this stuff is confusing :roll:

We dtd last night anyway, but I am hoping as of Tuesday, the tests are 'working better' :lol:

Always good to DTD anyway!
I bet you'll get a positive this evening or tomorrow, that's what happened to me!

Always good to DTD anyway!
I bet you'll get a positive this evening or tomorrow, that's what happened to me!

I was tempted to do one, then realised I have chucked on about 3 litres of water, so thought, best not :lol:

Hi, to me looked as positive....any update?

All negative since the Saturday morning positive ish one, which has really surprised me.

I am going to do one this evening and see what happens then....

All negative since the Saturday morning positive ish one, which has really surprised me.

I am going to do one this evening and see what happens then....

Good luck darling and let us know :dust:

I was so hesitant to check at first but it doesn't bother me now lol. Just chart what you see and look for patterns :) has your app highlighted ovulation yet?

I was so hesitant to check at first but it doesn't bother me now lol. Just chart what you see and look for patterns :) has your app highlighted ovulation yet?

Another negative opk :wall2: I want to give up on them, but ive got loads, so will just use them to get rid :lol:

In the gym I noticed I had ewcm again, so I am glad something is at least happening.

I use the Ovia app and its just telling me I am fertile as of tomorrow - what apps will tell me when I am ovulating? do you ovulate for a few days? god I am still clueless :lol:

Use Ovulation calculator, I am using it and it is a very good app;-)

Just downloaded it, and as ever this app tells me different :roll:

Apparently I was ovulating from the 13th and my last day is tomorrow, whereas the Ovia app says I am fertile from tomorrow :wall2:

I think the indication of ewcm in the last two days makes me think the ovia app has predicted it right.

If no bfp this month then it will be trial and error with what week is best for us or just dtd across two weeks :lol:

Just downloaded it, and as ever this app tells me different :roll:

Apparently I was ovulating from the 13th and my last day is tomorrow, whereas the Ovia app says I am fertile from tomorrow :wall2:

I think the indication of ewcm in the last two days makes me think the ovia app has predicted it right.

If no bfp this month then it will be trial and error with what week is best for us or just dtd across two weeks :lol:

I do think a combination of opk, bbt, and an app as one of this plus a bit of lucky (and a lot of baby dance of course :bd: ) it is the best way to track the ovulation and to finally arrive to the BFP.
:dust:

Ps maybe download another one and see which one is matching with the third one

Last edited:

Another negative opk :wall2: I want to give up on them, but ive got loads, so will just use them to get rid :lol:

In the gym I noticed I had ewcm again, so I am glad something is at least happening.

I use the Ovia app and its just telling me I am fertile as of tomorrow - what apps will tell me when I am ovulating? do you ovulate for a few days? god I am still clueless :lol:

I'm using Fertility Friend because I like the graph and it's very simple. Ovia has a nice interface but I found there were a lot of features and I just wanted to keep things simple.

Yeah! You may as well use the OPK's seems you have them. :)

This is my first time charting so I don't know which apps tell you when, but FF tells you when you' 'did'. So after a few days of increased BBT it will tell you 'you ovulated that day' at least until it has seen a full cycle. It tailors it for each user which is good.

You ovulate for about 24 hours average, when you get a positive OPK you will ovulate within the next day or so. Average egg lifespan is 12-24 hours but sperm can live up to 5 days in the uterus so it's good to dtd in the FW as much as possible leading up to OD.

Just keep inputting your data, that's what I'm doing. If we didn't get it this month then it will help us a lot to refer to it next month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back