Wee positive for Muscle?

russellmuscle

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Finally my first post in here!

I am currently on CD9 but decided to use my new OPK as I was itching to use one, done it this morning and to my suprise nothing showed. I thought that maybe I hadnt wee'd enough on the stick but tossed it in my bag, went back ages later to these wee piccies - according to the CB leaflet the colours need to be the same shade which they are might be hard to see on here but theyr the same shade .. soooooo I think my bf will get lucky tonight!

Attachments

• IMG-20120221-00484.jpg
    IMG-20120221-00484.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG-20120221-00485.jpg
    IMG-20120221-00485.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 29
A couple more clearer ones..

Attachments

• IMG-20120221-00487.jpg
    IMG-20120221-00487.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG-20120221-00490.jpg
    IMG-20120221-00490.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 130
russell they look pos to me get BDing just in case luvvie!!!

I have posted my sequence of opks too this month and also think that I have pos at late CD9 early CD10 please have a look for me too. Although my line has to be as dark as or darker than control line, this afternoons is starting to get a wee bit lighter?

yeah the leaflet in the CB OPK says that the one on the right is my control line and the one on the left is my surge line (will be the same for the cheapies) and so I was to test from CD 9/10 so I picked today and got that and that was this morning people say not to do it in the morning the CB leaflet says its fine and I got a result (all be it might have been a while after I think cause I wee'd instead of dipped!) but I got one so I will test again tonight but if the surge line has went dark then starting to get lighter than the control line it would mean you have already OV'd which.. in your case im guessing as good since your hubby is working??

I had a wee glance over them but didnt read the days on the side so I will go check again - me and you are both bambi's at this though haha but Im just going by what Im told on here and my trusty leaflet - failing that google!

How has your CM been if you dont mind me asking? or cant you really tell cause you had been using the consieve+

get busy hun, you will probs ov in the next couple of days as when you get your positive it means DTD in the next 48 hours! bonk like rabbits for 3 days i would say! A digi test would put your mind at ease as you get a smiley face

Hmmmm, had another wee look at the pics, it seems like you had ovulated away at the start as your right they do seem to be getting lighter..

I would maybe keep doing what your doing just now and then maybe buy another brand or something and then that way make a fresh start of trying next month and use this month trying to figure out your cycles. I had been checking my dates and things for a wee while before I started TTC but now as of today I had a +OPK and turns out that I had been ovulating earlier than I had thought.

Personally, I wouldnt get the digi ones until maybe after a couple of months as they are quite deer, my kit was £18 from waitrose but obviously you could get the CB OPK set cheaper online I got 7 OV tests and a preg test..

Maybe order another set of cheapies see how you get on, if not try the CB OPK ?

yeah the leaflet in the CB OPK says that the one on the right is my control line and the one on the left is my surge line (will be the same for the cheapies) and so I was to test from CD 9/10 so I picked today and got that and that was this morning people say not to do it in the morning the CB leaflet says its fine and I got a result (all be it might have been a while after I think cause I wee'd instead of dipped!) but I got one so I will test again tonight but if the surge line has went dark then starting to get lighter than the control line it would mean you have already OV'd which.. in your case im guessing as good since your hubby is working??

I had a wee glance over them but didnt read the days on the side so I will go check again - me and you are both bambi's at this though haha but Im just going by what Im told on here and my trusty leaflet - failing that google!

How has your CM been if you dont mind me asking? or cant you really tell cause you had been using the consieve+

My CM has been really abundant but don't think it's down to the C+ as it's really really stretchy CM, the C+ is very "lubelike" and not stretchy if you know what i mean lol. My cervix however is VERY VERY high and hard to find and therefore think it's well open lol. Hope it closes and stays closed though lol. I know what you mean about Bambi's and it's nice that we are both beginners to this and can go through it together! And almost identical cycles too! At the moment this place and google are my 2 best friends!

Yeah I finish at 5 lynette dont you worry I will be hopping into bed for a wee "nap"

Im gunna test again before it though just to be on the safe side.

Yeah I will get the digi's maybe in a couple of months, I found the CB normal ones ok to read, as the leaflet says as long as the line is the same shade which they are..

I BD'd twice on Sunday/Monday early hours so just aswellllllllllll!!

yeah the lines at the start were during my period! That's why I got all confused, CD2 and 3, then they were light and last night and first thing this morning (2nd last 2 on the lot of sticks in picture) are dark again and the one at the end is getting lighter again. I dunno. lol.

so just you get BDing tonight and fingers x'd you catch that eggy!

Yeah I finish at 5 lynette dont you worry I will be hopping into bed for a wee "nap"

Im gunna test again before it though just to be on the safe side.

Yeah I will get the digi's maybe in a couple of months, I found the CB normal ones ok to read, as the leaflet says as long as the line is the same shade which they are..

I BD'd twice on Sunday/Monday early hours so just aswellllllllllll!!

Lol we are even BDing at the same time!!! How scary lol

My CM has been really abundant but don't think it's down to the C+ as it's really really stretchy CM, the C+ is very "lubelike" and not stretchy if you know what i mean lol. My cervix however is VERY VERY high and hard to find and therefore think it's well open lol. Hope it closes and stays closed though lol. I know what you mean about Bambi's and it's nice that we are both beginners to this and can go through it together! And almost identical cycles too! At the moment this place and google are my 2 best friends!

Mine's is kind of like that sometimes tooo! I dont know how it is today as I am at work and theres only so much you can do in an NHS loo haha.

I will see how my CM is later when I test. I think that I need to have the C+ though I read that 20 mins foreplay is good though so I will test this out tonight and blog tomorrrroowwww that will defo be a TMI blog.

Wee cycle buddies :hugs:- we actual could be if you work out your cycle this month and providing that we both dont get BFP (fingers crossed we dont) but if not we could both start a fresh next month and just kind of update each other see where we are at kinda thing - I think your doing all the right things any way you have all your ingridents fling them in a bowl and mix them, see if you end up with a bun in the oven haha just kidding!

well hi there my cycle sister! how are you feeling today? I'm trying to stay a bit more positive as I don't truly believe I have ovulated yet and there might still be a chance that it's still to come and OH is home tomorrow night! yay! Back to BDing!!! So IF I've not ovulated yet I might just still catch that egg! Either that or I have a hormone imbalance :shock: But it won't explain why I get ov pain every month and also always get AF without fail? Maybe I have constant annovulatory cycles every month (I don't know if that's how you spell it?)

liz aka cycle sister!

(gonna pop a post in TTC and see if anyone has any suggestions)

Im not even kidding but I thought I has POAS or a hormone inbalance or something but then my periods are regular barr a couple of days but nothing to shout about and plus I feel OV pain also, I do every month on usually the left OV I will just need to see how it goes for a few months if I dont get pregnant before that and if I dont detect a solid OV I will hit the docs as I have had my implant out for 14 months now so my cycles should well be back to normal - Im staying positive but I think back of my mind because I dont know whats going on yet I have cancelled myself out, probably shouldnt do that but its because I dont know what the hells going on with my cycles, I dont know if you had a look at my piccies? but basicly:

CD9 AM dark positive OPK
CD9 PM light OPK
CD10 AM darker than CD 9
CD11 AM light again

Sooooooo WTF? - I will just need to test tomorrow and judge that but the way I see it, if I OV'd on CD8/9 I covered that but I dont know just the clueless feeling is bugging me a bit! I dont know whether to use the rest of the OPK a have and just see if its getting lighter or darker, Im pretty sure its lighter TBH and I did feel twinges so its just making me think what the hell, I have BD'd Sunday twice, Tuesday, Wednesday and I will again tonight but at the same time Im scared incase of doing it all these times then BAM I ovulate like late on in the cycle and wee DJ's spermies are pan breed ?!

The only thing I can think of is that I maybe had a bit too much to drink(juice) on Tuesday before I done my PM test and the Tuesday/Wednesday is when I did OV between CD 9/10 ? Trust us eh ? we were right about it last week now we're like EH?! this is harder than it looks!

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 14
oooh i'd say your first one on that pic is a winner! lol at the "pan breed" comment! love it! i bet loads of people might wonder what we are on about............

Have put a wee pic of my opks for you to see (have got this splattered all over PF now people will be sick of looking at it!!). i think my last 2 are definitely darker, but just wish I would get an obviously negative one!

I think I might let my pee reach room temperature before dipping for the next few cos it says so on the packet, although alot of girls on here just pee and dip like I do! Another thought I had was maybe an overly sensitive batch? But to be honest I've not looked at the batch numbers to know if they are even the same batches or not lol

to think at the start of our cycle we were like "hell yeah, just pee on some sticks and we'll know exactly how to interpret them" and now it's made it even worse! lol

Yeah lizzie we well under estimated it! I say pan breed allll the time, my mum gives me into trouble for it if a say oh shes pan breed now! hahaha shes like CLAIRE! and I smartly say "awwwrite sorry, meant to say pan bread"

I thought the first one is the winner aswell, I defo think the PM was just wayyy too diluted, because it seems to get a wee bit darker again and then lighter and lighter again so tomorrow hopefully this will be the decider for us. Although I think its like a wee sign, firstly we speak the same dilect shall we say :p emm we have both been NTNP and nothing, we both under estimated these OPK's now we both dont know where the hell we are with them and dying for a negative one now so that we know!?

Also, I noticed that you had a reading the other day? was that a spiritualist? I go to spiritualists every wednesday, I am going to be starting development soon and this month I have a spiritualist booked to go and get a private reading so hopefully we will get a wee mention! Mind you every time I go they always say your gonna have a baby soon bla bla but its never happened they had said the last time that my gran had put an orange pram next to me which is suppoesed to symbolise something, I thought at first I would have a baby for autumn time but I looked and if I was to conceive now it would be november/december I think so I dont know what that means! Maybe I will have a ginger kid haha! david has very light strawberry blonde thats the only link to orange I can think of, other than my skin when I cake on the fake bake hahaha

I've been holding my pee and i'm away to pee on another stick............i can't help myself........i need medical assistance to help my cravings and addiction.........THAT IS ALL........

I know Im telling you now I will proper gutted if I dont get a BFP this month, and I wasnt all that fussed when I started out - its only because now I have been peeing on these CB OPK's and seeing 2 lines every morning :(

Shows you how clueless guys are, on tuesday I had left my OPK on the table dj came running in ARE YOU PREGNANT?! I was like david I only just finished my periods how fast do you think I was able to get pregnant and for the stick to detect it, its an ovulation test.. DUH haha

OOOOH I do believe my line is fainter which hopefully can confirm tomorrow afternoon with a very faint line??????? And if that's the case it means I ov'd CD13-14 on a 26 day cycle which means a LP of about 12-14 which is more than acceptable I think! Seems I might have caught my surge at 2pm today, although that doesn't explain the twinges of ov I was feeling yesterday???? Here i go again...........lol

I honestly think that you will catch the egg this month xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back