Hope to be back here soon

Dswansea

Reaction score
Morning everyone

Well this week has been the biggest roller coaster week of my life!

Last Saturday I did a pregnancy test and it came back positive! So came on here and told you all our fab news!!
Went to the doctors on Wednesday to have it confirmed, spoke to the nurse who was super excited as us, she picked up a water infection so prescribed some antibiotics as well as a positive pregnancy.
woke up Thursday morning with no symptoms whatsoever by lunchtime was bleeding, phoned the midwife to register & tell her about bleeding, she told me if it got any heavier to phone her back, it did. After sitting up A&E for 4 hours they couldn't really tell me anything I already knew! They said just see how you are wouldn't tell me it was or wasn't.
Midwife has made an appointment in the early pregnancy unit on Monday to have a scan to see what's going on, I'm in two minds to go or not. I'm on now as if it's like a period all my symptoms have gone and I feel so down I don't think I could lay there and look at a screen and be told there's nothing there, think I will go into meltdown! Think I will just let its run its course and try again when it's over!

Sorry for putting up such a rubbish post first thing in the morning but only me and OH know so just need to let it out!!

Fingers & toes crossed for all you lovely ladies! Hope you are all feeling well & hopefully see you again soon! Xxxxxx

Aw sorry to see this. It might be worth going to the scan as you never know! I had bleeding on Monday but all is ok but I was in the same mind as you. xxxxxxx

So sorry this has happened it's probably better to go to the appointment though just incase there's anything left that can cause infections I just know this from a previous MC I had x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back