Didnt think i would be here so soon!

Lynds77

Reaction score
Well have just graduated from TTC. After just 2 cycles! We had been NTNP for about a year before we got married in November. Then decided to go for it big style!

I used SMEP, billings method, OPKs, temping, EPO, soft cups and pre-seed. I figured at 34 (35 in april) and with PCOS I needed all the help i could get. Well something worked!

Now onto a new worry, I am absolutely terrified of losing this baby! Please tell me after a while that feeling goes away and i can learn to relax and enjoy being pregnant?? Did you girls all feel the same?

I keep POAS just to make sure I am still pregnant!

Have spoken to the doctor today and she said to wait another 3 weeks then make a booking appointment with a midwife. I would have thought she would have done a blood test to confirm? (although I did tell her I have had 7 positive pregnancy tests...... lol)

Firstly, massive congrats to u!!

Its totally normal to have worries about losing the baby. I think every pregnant woman worries about it. I'm 11+3 and still worried, hoping that the worry will fade after my 12wk scan next week.

As for the docs, every area does it differently. And 3 weeks isn't that long to wait in the long run (although it seems it lol) :) xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Huge congratulations on your BFP!

I think it's perfectly normal to be worried. I'm terrified! I have an early scan on Monday and I'm really hoping it eases some of my worries, although I'm not convinced it will!

Have been wishing away the time since I found out and I'm desperate for the day to come that I start enjoying this whole experience rather than the constant worry.x

Hey x

Congrats :)

I also have pcos and endometreosis and im 10 weeks pregnant :)

I went for an early scan at just over 8 weeks and got to see a heartbeat :)

At the time that completely eased my worrying but after about a week it came back lol x

I dont think you will ever stop worrying i guess its natural to feel like it x

Congratulations!! I don't think the worrying eases a great deal but hopefully after your scan you will feel more reassured hun xx

the worrying will ease when you finish tri 1, just try to relax and enhoy it as much as you can x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back