Homeward bound!!

twinkles

Reaction score
Holidays are over! Had a lush 5 days away, heartburn returned like never before but other than that we had a brilliant time!

Massive congratulations to all the mummy's who have met their little ones over the past few days!! Keeping an eye on the rest of you now!

Happy girl because we have stopped at john Lewis and I have got the yummy mummy baby bag I wanted!!!!!! X

Welcome back, bag is lush!!! Xx

Glad you had a lovely time! The bag is indeed very yummy!!!!! :) xxx

Oh your bag is lovely! Glad you had a nice time...!
P.s try Zantac for the heartburn... I'm gutted I never knew about it 20weeks ago xxx

Aww bump buddy! So happy you had a nice break to chill out! Bag is divine! Xx

Glad you had a nice time. Love the bag, I've only got the free one from boots, but may have to look at these now! :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Welcome back, I am loving the bag. My husband wouldn't let me buy one of those bags he feels our priority is to eat, lol. I feel I could starve a few days for one though. :lol: xxx

Ha ha thanks for the love on the bag girls!!! Can't wait to use it!!! Back to reality now for the next 11 weeks!!! Starting with reading up on hypnobirthing! X

Welcome back, bag is lovely ;)

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Welcome back! Glad you had a good time :)
xx

Welcome back Hun, glad you had a nice rest. Love the bag, I nearly got one of those but went for a radley in the end! Don't work too hard xx

Glad you had a lovely time (apart from the heartburn) love the bag !!!!! I'm just online now looking at them lol! Good luck with the rest of your baby warming xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back