Rennie...

Samsgirl

Reaction score
has anyone else been taking rennie for heartburn....

i had been and then someone told me i shouldnt be and now i have panicked myself!!!

it does say on the packet they can be used in pregnancy??

have been sticking to gaviscon over the past couple of days but am now worried taking rennie over the last few weeks has been a bad move... :(

xx

If it says on pkt you can take it don't worry. A manufacturer will always air on the side of caution!!
I'd heard they were safe too x x

Rennie is all I've had. Tried rennie, rennie ice and rennie extra lol

Can't stand gaviscon.

Yeah touch wood in later pregnancy ive not had to use them but did loads in first trimester and yeah if says so on the box where as most things air on the side of caution and tell you not too X

Yep, its just a similar if not the same ingredients as gaviscon and works in the same way, ive taken it and its fine to take! xx

It mentioned on my 'what to expect when you're expecting' app something about rennies being your best friend so on that basis I'd assume they were safe!

Yes it's fine I asked the pharmacist at boots a while ago she said it's ok. Heartburn and indigestion is horrible I hate it !

Last edited:
I live off Rennie at the min I can't stand Gaviscon mw said its fine so don't worry Hun xx

I also can't stand gaviscon and my asda have run out of antacid tablets so I'm on the Rennies too :)!

I cant stand gaviscon either. I live on fruit rennies. xxx

I've been using rennie. Perfectly fine to use while pg.xx

Pharmacist told me it was fine - I love them! Mr Rennie is my bestest friend!

I have 2 packets in the cubord one buy my bed one in my handbag one in the livingroom and one at mums just to make sure I don't get caught out I don't care how much it costs me I hate heartburn lol x

i am so so pleased they are safe to take...!!! they are the only thing that work for me.....xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back