hollyoaks

Beth makes me cringe. So wooden! Hope that's her away for good!!

Yeah i thought from day one that she was a crap acteress

i hate jake atm the little freak the jake/nancy storyline reminds me of my girl friend who's like super outgoing and independent and an ex of hers just ground her down it was wierd how she let him u wouldnt think she'd let anyone be like that.
grr

oh yeah and where did the myra-with-trifle-on-her-head storyline go? i wouldnt hav thought she'd hav walked off without kicking val's ass. and even if she did, merci and jaqui certainly wouldnt let val keep all her teeth!

Yeah Jake is being a nutter. Poor Nancy.

Zak is my fav character. So funny :cheer:

looks wise my OH reminds me a bit of Russ- same face shape hair n facial hair

i dont remind myself of any of the girls, none of them are fat and whale like!!!!!!!!

I HATE JAKE WITH A PASSION HE IS A FREAK :twisted:

Omg! i hate Jake he is so evil! Poor Nancy!

ha im glad kathy's been carted off she's such a nutter!

Fancy poohing in tupperware and sending it has she no shame????!!

x

Does anyone know what the new charatcer, Father Kieron has been in before? I'm sure i know his face from somewhere and it;s really annoying me!

Vicki83 said:
Does anyone know what the new charatcer, Father Kieron has been in before? I'm sure i know his face from somewhere and it;s really annoying me!

He's been in Down to Earth and Ultimate Force and was in Casualty last year :D xx

I have missed a few episodes and really need to find out what the hell has Kathy done????

Its doing my head in cos I cant find out!!

Please help me!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

she posted a tupperware tub of poo i think.. to the corner shop?

:think: i missed it too but that's what i can gather the gist of.

J-Do1979 said:
I have missed a few episodes and really need to find out what the hell has Kathy done????

Its doing my head in cos I cant find out!!

Please help me!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

She turned the fridges off in the shop so that all the chilled/ frozen started stinking the shop out, sge keft a box of poo on the doorstep of the Ashworths' house :puke: & threw a brick through the shop window............waving goodbye to her family who have kicked her out cos she got arrested and is loopy.

Go Zoé and the dad though, I would be tempted myself :shhh:

And can I just say that actress who used to be in Emmerdale & is Leo's gf is sooooooooo annoying :x I cannot bear her voice, the accent is sh*t and irritating (just had to get that off my chest) :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back