hollyoaks

yeah and jackie and tony were really nasty to her

i know it's really wrong to get ideas from things like the TV, but it all reminds me of how much my dad and his girlfriend want another baby but she's getting a bit old to.. if you know what i mean.. and i feel bad for them. but would i be able to do that for them? i don't know.. :think:

WHY doesn't Tina just kick that Pete guy in the nuts!! He's repulsive!

Russ hits him next week for groping Tina, and then Tina beds Russ.
I've never known sisters to share so much....lol

Lol, Russ does like his McQueen sisters haha. Also, Jess is a complete b*tch! :D

I've missed loads of episodes lately.. who was mercedes pregnant by, russ, warren or someone else?!

roxanne said:

Yeah they had a one nighter,

Tina sleeps with Russ?? Why dont the viallage just have a big orgy mean they may aswell!!

x

omg tina sleeps with russ??? :shock: :rotfl:

I thought russ and nancy would get it on at one point lol

Ok I have to have a rant about Jake, he seriously needs to chill out!! I see a weird Jake coming to service again like he did with Becca :evil:

i can see the jake thing turning into an abusive thing, as he thinks nancy will do wot becca did, and he does like his fists a bit

aww i think tina and russ would be really sweet together

I want to kick that nasty guy who is harrassing Tina! What a nasty peice of work!! :evil:

I missed the last line of what he said to her at the party cos OH was waffling, anyone? :lol:

Yeah id kick im in the goolies quick smart, the weasly slimey horrible little man :x

He said that she will sleep with him otherwise he will make her life hell.

dom is a bell end. tina told him about that slimeball at work and he didnt take her seriously! :x
if i told my boyf someone was sexually harrassing me he would kick fuck out of them as is a boyfs duty!

euw beth- what u doing? yuck gilly with his rubbish hair :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back