hollyoaks

i agree em, leo's girlf is SO annoying! is her accent for real? im a northerner and we dont sound like that! lol

Please can someone tell me why the priest is living in the Mcqueen household?

jake makes me furious :evil:

i can't stand him :wall:

the zoe and mike barnes storyline makes me cringe, every time they kiss i :puke: :rotfl:

ok ok.... I need an update after missing Hollyoaks for 3mths... I think I am just about there just a few things.

I know Kathy poo'd in the box etc, but why?!?!? Is it still to do with the Rhys/Sarah thing or did I miss something?

Why did Zoe end up living with the Barnes in the first place?

Where did the posh bird that is going out with OB come from?

And is Jackie's sis (forgotten her name) being a surrogate mum for her?!?

sarahH,
kathy poo'd in the box amongst other things coz she hates the ashworths', and also coz she's tapped! lol.
zoe went living at the barnes' coz darren stole money from her for his gambling addiction then cheated on her with jess and they all fell out and zoe moved out of halls.
"the posh bird" cant remember her name, not followed her tbh coz think shes quite dull, shes steph's actress nemesis or something im not sure. she was going out with kris first.
jackies sis tina, yeah shes gonna be a surrogate mum. she broke up with dom coz he was a rubbish husband and didnt beat up her sexual harrassor like any good husband should, and agreed 2 hav a baby for jackie after mercedes got pregnant by tony and jackie didnt kno it was his but wanted the baby but mercedes had an abortion, jackie was upset so tina said she'd do it. so tony had a w**k in a cup and tina squirted it up herself and now shes having his baby for jackie!

I love Hollyoaks!!! :dance:
Why had Jake gone compleatly nuts i really dont get it. :?
I love Sarah's dress sense not that i could fit into Any of the clothes she wears even before the bump. :rotfl: :roll:
Sarah's dad and Zoe im not sure about that one :?
Zoe should know better after what happend with Darren. And Sarah being a mate i think that so wrong. :shakehead:

ok... up-to-date now!

Did Steph ever get with Max? I sooooooooo wanted that to happen!

Steelgoddess said:
I cant believe tina is pregnant for crying out loud!!

x

well we all know it happens that easily when trying right :shock: :rotfl:

ah to live in soapland....

trixipaws said:
i agree em, leo's girlf is SO annoying! is her accent for real? im a northerner and we dont sound like that! lol

Its def put on, and completely over-exaggerated, it really grates on me I have to say....its like a northern drawl iykwim?! I feel the same when people over play the brummie accent......makes me go aaaarrrrrgggghhhhhhhh!!!!!

Does anyone else find Tina's voice REALLY annoying?! Espeially when she's crying! Really winds me up!!! :x

tony does hav super sperm lol he knocks up everyone he sh*gs! mercedes, jackie, mandy, that other bird hes got a son with... has he ever slept with anyone and not got them pregnant? cant think of any! lol

anyway- jake's not the daddy! we saw that coming a mile off!

trixipaws said:
anyway- jake's not the daddy! we saw that coming a mile off!

yup... took their bloody time gettin to it though eh lol

gutter findin out like that tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back