hollyoaks

trixipaws said:
euw beth- what u doing? yuck gilly with his rubbish hair :puke:

:rotfl: So right! Gilly is such a kn0b!

Does Chris annoy anyone or is it just me?!

awww leave Gilly alone hes lovely :shakehead:

Hes the only lad in the village that seems to have any respect for women! (well apart from max and obe but they are definite secret lovers - it will come out one day Im sure of it :rotfl: )

i think its a bit or very strange that rhys is still carrying a torch for his half sister beth???????? :? apparently they get it on again which is very weird and a bit ott!!!!!!

i think its a bit or very strange that rhys is still carrying a torch for his half sister beth???????? :? apparently they get it on again which is very weird and a bit ott!!!!!!

yeah it is odd, why does no-one in sopa land have any will power!!!

My dad was a gypsy and got around a bit, I was always so worried in my home town that id meet a guy and then find out he was my half brother as there were loads locally id never met, omg how awful would that be! But I like to think the discovery would put any romantic thoughts straight out of my mind!

misslarue, i dont mind kris but my boyf cant stand his guts! :lol:

re- finding out ur lover is ur brother- who else would still stay with their partners? if i found out my boyf was my brother id still stay with him! he said he'd stay with me too! but we hav been together 7 years and hav a child together, its far too late to let it bother us now!

glitzyglamgirl said:
awww leave Gilly alone hes lovely :shakehead:

Hes the only lad in the village that seems to have any respect for women! (well apart from max and obe but they are definite secret lovers - it will come out one day Im sure of it :rotfl: )

I'm sorry ggg, he's just so stupid...........and get a haircut lad! :lol: He is nice to ladies though.
Max is sweet, I like him :D

The whole ryhs/beth thing. Does anyone remember Brookside? There was that brother and sister who were sleeping together. Nat and someone :think: And they were supposed to be real brother and sister :puke:

tonights episode-sarah really doesnt deserve 2 get messed around by rhys again :cry: i dont like him!!!!

i think its going to turn out that there not related.

mark my words.

aw seems that rhys is using sarah to try and get ove beth, and beth is doing the same to gilly :cry:

I hope it does turn out they are not really related, but as usual with hollyoaks this will probably drag on and on and on.........

did anyone see carmel's t**s?! wow enough to turn me gay hehe

aw yeah shes one of my fave characters (nothing to do with her wangers lol) shes just got a heart of gold and is so innocent! Bet shes not like that in real life tho eh :lol:

and..why the hell did dom get in that cab knowing she was going ot leave him??????? If he was any kind of man he would be proving it now by not going anywhere and fighting for her!!

re: dragging things out. eastenders is getting rediculous for that :wall:

i like hannah, i think she is really pretty, and plays a good part.

when is amy going to leave that loser.

Dom is an idiot. he should have taken tina's side from word go. i would have left him too.

as for that one she slept with.... *Drrooooooolllllll* hes rather nice isnt he.

russ is very hot yes!!! bit of an upgrade from dom!!!!!!!!! i'd think xmas had come early if id managed to trade dom for russ!!!!!!!!!!! :D

i have never even thought of watchin hollyoaks before, but reading this thread left me intrigued so i have just watched the omnibus and im hooked. no more watchin the evening news at 6.30pm on weekdays for me :lol: :lol:

xxxxx

kimheath said:
i have never even thought of watchin hollyoaks before, but reading this thread left me intrigued so i have just watched the omnibus and im hooked. no more watchin the evening news at 6.30pm on weekdays for me :lol: :lol:

xxxxx

yay we have a convert :dance: :dance: :dance:

any story lines your not sure of just ask in here :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27