hollyoaks

No doubt Tina is now preg with Russ's baby and she gives to it to Jackie :roll: Its a bit silly that storyline!!

Steelgoddess said:
No doubt Tina is now preg with Russ's baby and she gives to it to Jackie :roll: Its a bit silly that storyline!!

It is....because for starters she was told her womb is mis-shapen, but that doesnt mean she cant make her own eggs (plus she was pregnant) and have IVF with Tony using a surrogate, im sure they could afford it!! And another thing....didnt her mum offer to surrogate for them????

I think your right about Tina being pregnant by Russ and giving it to them, because thats all it takes is one night right :lol: :roll:

i reckon simon, used to have a lil boy but he died i dont think hes a pedophile(sp)

happymum said:
i reckon simon, used to have a lil boy but he died i dont think hes a pedophile(sp)

I did think that.......or his wife run off with him :think:

the thing thats bugging me about hollyoaks at the moment is the Nancy / Jake storyline. Its making me really angry. He's turned into a right nutter and shes turned into a doormat!! :x Id like to poke him in the eye. Its all a bit creepy after Becca anyway :shakehead:

Ergh Jake's horrid, he's got a really nasty sulky face and he's such a Mummy's boy! lol

I've always felt for Amy really so atm I'm wondering what's going to happen to her and her little girl as Ste's obviously hanging with some nasty people :(

tonights episode really upset me, i felt so sorry for simon, i never thought he was a child abuser, trust annoying jake to be sticking his nose in were it isnt wanted AGAIN!!

and dont forget STUPID BELL END GILLY! who started it all the dick haha

Jackie was ace tonight!!!!!!
ultimate revenge what she did to pete!!!
i loved it haha!!!! :rotfl:

oh jacqui was fab :) i didn't see it after she made tina call his wife though, did anything else happen with it?

Claire&Jack said:
OMG Rhys and Beth :shock:

I know!!! sick sick sick!!!

I wonder whats going to happen wih that Niyle dude? Do you girls think he'll annouce hes the long lost bro on christmas day and ruin their christmas dinner???

x

Steelgoddess said:
Claire&Jack said:
OMG Rhys and Beth :shock:

I know!!! sick sick sick!!!

I wonder whats going to happen wih that Niyle dude? Do you girls think he'll annouce hes the long lost bro on christmas day and ruin their christmas dinner???

x

think thats what I read in the papers

i asked my boyf which hollyoaks girl i am most like; he said looks-wise: none, personality-wise: a combination of carmel and jess! apparently im cute but a spoiled brat! :shakehead:
he's very much like warren.

who are u and ur blokes like?

I'm scarily similar in looks/personality to Jacqui....even the same name lol

OH im not sure, he's one in a million, but def not Tony :rotfl:

valentine said:
I think Beth is such a BAD actress! Does anyone agree? She makes me cringe! She says everything in such a monotone!

I am loving Hollyoaks - love the McQueens!

Xxx

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I totally agree! Beth is a terrible actress, and watching her is painful!

I love Hollyoaks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back