hollyoaks

its tina who dies....damn i wanted it to be jaqui!
nial kidnapped micheala last night and he kidnaps each one every night .......i cnt wait! LOL
x

jodie_honey said:
nial kidnapped micheala last night and he kidnaps each one every night .......i cnt wait! LOL
x
:doh: Gutted been avoiding this thread and anything to do with the story so I dont see spoilers and i go and absent mindedly look :roll:

aramintalovegrove said:
jodie_honey said:
x
:doh: Gutted been avoiding this thread and anything to do with the story so I dont see spoilers and i go and absent mindedly look :roll:

aww im sorry x

Sarah&Braydon said:
y does he kill tina ? and not one of the others like jaqui or mercedes
its not by choice, the explosion goes off and jack, darren tony and dom manage to resue the others but tina gets stuck under the debre! russ gets left with the baby and a fight on his hands coz jaqui wants him!
(this is all what ive read by the way, could be wrong)

jodie_honey said:
aramintalovegrove said:
[quote="jodie_honey":8np9o22n]its tina who dies....damn i wanted it to be jaqui!
x

aww im sorry x[/quote:8np9o22n]

hehe not your fault, darn baby brain forgot not to go near here until I had watched it :D

ohhh i never realised the was an explotion i only get to watch hollyoaks occasionally now

i know being pregnant and all, i am more emotional, but just cried after tonights episode on e4. niall is demon possessed and all, but imagine all the pain and hatred he has lived with for 28 yrs. u know when someone says i'm gonna blow this building, u think they are just bluffing, but he was not. he was so without feelings that he didnt mind causing destruction even if it meant he died.

just makes me realise the impact our words and actions can have on our children, even though might not be as dramatic as abandoning them, but silly things like saying they are no good or stuff like that.

yeh u can feel sorry for him to a certain extent but imagine how jaqui n carmel felt when their mum picked them to die!
n the one she picked not to die is gunna die anyway!
o dear. poor max is all i can say and it was a corker tonight lol x

how good was hollyoaks tonight??!!! :cheer: Its bloody brilliant at the minute :clap: I actually feel really sorry for Nial (but i also quite fancy him so that could be why :lol: )

Felt sorry for jackie when Myra picked her and she said something like "but im your baby too" :cry: Cant wait for tomorrows ep :cheer:

sazzylou said:
how good was hollyoaks tonight??!!! :cheer: Its bloody brilliant at the minute :clap: I actually feel really sorry for Nial (but i also quite fancy him so that could be why :lol: )

Felt sorry for jackie when Myra picked her and she said something like "but im your baby too" :cry: Cant wait for tomorrows ep :cheer:
lol ur an addict like me then! i cnt not watch e4s episode but i have read all the spoilers so know whats happenin :twisted:

jodie_honey said:
sazzylou said:

lol ur an addict like me then! i cnt not watch e4s episode but i have read all the spoilers so know whats happenin :twisted:

i am totally an addict :oops: :cheer: I always watch the next ep on E4 ...cant wait until the next one usually :lol: But it does mean im always ahead so im always dissapointed when uit gets to 6.30 and i realise ive seen it already :roll: :lol: Sometimes i even watch the repeats at the wekend if its been particilarly good :shhh: Blimey i sound like a right saddo....im a hollyoaks-aholic! :rotfl:

sazzylou said:
jodie_honey said:
sazzylou said:

i am totally an addict :oops: :cheer: I always watch the next ep on E4 ...cant wait until the next one usually :lol: But it does mean im always ahead so im always dissapointed when uit gets to 6.30 and i realise ive seen it already :roll: :lol: Sometimes i even watch the repeats at the wekend if its been particilarly good :shhh: Blimey i sound like a right saddo....im a hollyoaks-aholic! :rotfl:
LOL
im exactly the same!

yep it was AWESOME on E4 tonight!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Cant believe she actually chose 2 kids to die :shock:

my eyes were glued to the tele today. still cant get over her picking 2 to die!

:cheer:
i loved it!
bout friggin time they moved it along... and i hope (if she survives) mecedes finds out if she has 'got der aids' quick smart cba with them dragging that out much longer.
:think: wonder what happens to mr osbourne?

***vix*** said:
:cheer:
i loved it!
bout friggin time they moved it along... and i hope (if she survives) mecedes finds out if she has 'got der aids' quick smart cba with them dragging that out much longer.
:think: wonder what happens to mr osbourne?

he gets arrested n so does darren!
and mercy does survive its just tina who dies.... they do drag the aids out a lil bit but malachy propses to her! x

jayla's mummy said:
im telling my selve not to cry!!!

way too late for me. Im blaming the hormones!!

Is nial still alive!!!!!????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back