Holiday with a 3 month old?

And becky, safari?!! Omg that makes Portugal seem like a breeze haha!

Think if money is right we will do it :) x think I need it! X

We're hoping to go in June next year so we'll have a 10 month old, I wouldn't feel comfortable going anywhere other than our family villa at that stage tho so luckily I'll have my mum n sister to help out. I'm already counting down to next June haha. If all goes ok then we can look into going somewhere alone after that x

I am taking our 6 week old twins on holiday today, although i am cheating because i am already in Spain, lol. But still, its a five hour drive to the coast and a lot of stff to pack, and a dog as well! Must be mad, but i need to get to that beach! Hahaha!

Ahhh nikki hows u lil darlings doing!? :)

Ahh bet spain has some lush wether atm aswell ;) lucky!! Xxx

I'm looking at holidays now!!

I've decided we are going ha x

I was looking all night lmao!
For oct 2014

We have two weddings to attend next year tho with OH being best man. And unfortunatly the grooms men want to go ABROAD!! So its guna be a costly year as it isssss..

I love how i started off saying no to abroad until noah is about 3/4yrs old.. To getting jealous and wanting to go next yr haha!
I wanna go before my passport runs out and before i have to atart paying for noah i spose haha xx

ooouch expensive! but as you say KIDS GO FREE! ;)

I'm going to have a good nosey and present my findings to the boyfriend later :) xx

I wouldn't want to fly with a baby or toddler personally. I think it is stressful enough without having a baby on the plane and I think it can be a bit of a scary experience for them because they don't know what is going on. Plus I'd feel awkward if they were screaming/crying a lot and people were giving me those disapproving looks!

Having said that it is perfectly safe to fly with a baby or toddler, they wouldn't allow it otherwise. I think it's just personal choice of the parent.

We plan to drive over to France for future holidays until we feel ready to get on a plane as a family!

my boyfriend doesnt like the idea of people getting annoyed if the baby is screaming etc on the plane.... personally I will shame and abuse anyone who even tuts or gives my baby a nasty glare!!

Wow safari would be much more difficult than portugal.
If you think hun, lots of people have family in spain and portugal, so a lot of young babies probably get flown over. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Exactly ruth. You can hardly tell a baby off for misbehaving because they are crying or unhappy about something. So I never get why people sit there with attitude on their faces when a young baby cries.
However, ill be the first to admit that if that child is old enough to behave and their parents are ignoring it or letting it scream and shout, I ger pretty pissed off.
I love hearing the sound of new baby cries. There is such a difference in new born and a few months old. And when I cant see the baby but hear the cry, I actually smile inside cause I imagine how little and brand new the little baby is!

Oh my, im rattling on! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

awww Kelly how cute!

We went skiing in January and I knew I was pregnant - there was a baby right behind me crying the entire way... I was smiling too! xx

Must admit, the amount of times ive huffed on the plane at screaming kids!!!

Now to think thats guna be meeeee soon if i ever want a holiday :shock: lolol!

My BIL and SIL took their lil girl with OHs parents away when she was just over a year old and they were more stressed when they got home than before they went away. They dumped the baby on his parents loads cos they didnt no why she wa crying. I dnt think id get that bad but they apparently moaned every day! Xx

I think it's Easyer taking a baby than a toddler , go for it :)

We are going to Cyprus on the 8th October for a week. I think it will be absolutely fine Hun. Iv hd my worries about it, spoken to my mam and dad who took me and my brother when we were tht young and I feel a bit more reassured. I'm also a travel agent and a lot of colleagues have taken their babies away - they actually say its the best time as by the time they are a year they will be climbing the walls of the plane. Saying that we already have next years summer holiday booked for June already :)

Just do what feels right. This is our first baby so don't know what to expect at all but my husband works long long hours and he is going to need the break more thn us

Xx

Yeah defo easier with a baby than a toddler lol! When ty was 8 months he did cry a lot but babies cry whether ur on a flight or at home surrounded by their favourite toys, they just cry! I've dished out my fair share of comments to people who want to complain or mumble! I'm not one to care what people think, if my son is crying they best get used to it lol! Misbehaving is a totally different thing tho, hate those pushover parents u see who take a slap off their own kid and just sit there crying cu they can't control them! Ahhhhhh be a mum and sort ur horrid kid out! Haha! Xx

Were taking ryan to Spain in September he will be 3 1/2 months but its the same place we always go so we know where to get everything we need

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back