Holiday abroad this summer ...?

Loulabelle

Reaction score
Is anyone planning a holiday abroad with baby this summer? I'm due in April and we're getting a private villa in south of Spain for a week at the end of July! Both sets of parents are coming and brothers and sister.

Any tips?! Xx

Your brave! :) although its probably easier going when they are tiny babies rather than toddlers - nightmare lol

were plannin 2 wks in parents appartment in april, we were hopin to go with them but due to anual leave we cant,

im gona pack plenty of baby wipes & nappies n i know we can get milk there but probs enuf formula just incase!!

enjoy !!

Ask 4 extra luggage allowance! Cos baby travels on ur knee they're not issued any luggage allowance which is a bit stupid considerin how much stuff they need. Xx

I'm planning to go to Jamaica with baby in September

When you go to register the birth at your local council, make sure you order the full birth certificate and not the short one cos you need it to apply for the passport. Our short ones are free & long are £6. Maybe your local council is different but better checking anyway.

I'm sneaking in from tri 2... Yes we also plan to go away - the plan is a week in a friends house in France so we will be driving and using the car ferry so luggage space should be ok. Plan to go with my in laws and bunnies bro and girlfriend who are also expecting (they are due tomorrow). Thanks for the birth cert tip xx

^ should say hubbies not bunnies! (I phone changed it!)

wasnt going to but the more i think about it the more i wanna do something. wouldnt go abroad as normally stay in the uk anyway but end up taking mother in law and the 2 step kids. would obv still take kids buts no mil as wont have roombut just depends how things go!! hope u have fab time when u go xx

We are going to France, my parents live there so it's just like popping home. My brother is only 6 so they have everything we need baby wise there, so no need to take any prams or anything!

Nope, not planning on going abroad for some time. I don't like the idea of taking a baby on a plane.

Those of you planning to though are very brave.

not this year but defo next year if we can afford it, might just get a litte week in a caravan somewhere here this year, I believe they are gorgeous compared to where we used to go as kids ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back