Holiday with a 3 month old?

ohhh my mum had this issue with our school. all 4 of us kids being off the same time to go abroad lolol.

my parents tried not to but it was hard with them both booking off leave together and it always ended up being the week before term was due to end.

Dnt feel bad tho hun, doubt hell miss a great deal in that week! xx

and hes only starting in reception so im sure his gcse's wont be ruined by his week away! haha x

hahaha :) see if u can get a nice cheap deal hun and im sure itll be fine with school and with a 3month old..

Im starting to wanna go now!

i did have a look online yesterday for oct next year! but im sooooo nervous!!!!!!!!!!! (then thought no id wait a gd few years)
Id be so scared :shock:
Im pretty independent tho so im surprised i feel like i couldnt do it!? dno what im scared about lololol xx

Last edited:
I had a hol booked before I got preg so this one will be coming with me and could end up being 5 weeks old so yeah I'd say 3 months is fine compared haha only to Spain though for me. I asked a midwife about it and she told me she took her daughter to France when she was 7 weeks old so it reassured me x

Do they need jabs before going abroad??? i didnt think babies had any until 8 weeks onwards? xxxx

yeah ud be fine!!! after a few weeks with noah being around u wont even remember what it was like with him not being there.

me n oh were talking about my labour with ty and things that happened, and I went "well when did we drop ty off at ur mums while I was in labour?" - and he was like, are u serious?!!!!! haha!!!!! x

Last edited:
Midwife didn't say anything and they can fly from 2 weeks anyway so assuming it'll be certain places! I'll check anyway :) xx

I was only wondering.. cos thanks to laura im currently browsing the net for holidays!!!!!!! :shock: lmaooo x

I think its easier to know when you have had a child before whether you can go away or not. I said to my OH that id love a holiday next summer around july as we haven't been away since october 2010. But he said he wouldnt want to take a baby under a year old on holiday.
I will peruade him because I think jts definitely do able xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

ah Kelly yeah thatd be a really nice age too cuz he might be just starting to toddle around, maybe even walk, such a cute age and he would love the pool!!! x

Just realised how bad my fat fingers made that last message lol.
I think 3 months will be fine too. Just a holiday with an extra little family memeber to take. No problems :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300

3 months should be absolutely fine. We'll be going away for 1.5 week with Christmas when the baby will be around 4 months old. We are going by car which makes it a bit easier. Flying should be fine as well. xx

haha I didn't even notice anything wrong with it huni!!! lol!!!

xxxx

Well.i was.all.up.for.it.but biyfri wasn't. But after a horrendous flight to spain at 28.weeks pregnant I can't.face.flying.ive become.so.scared. I thi k we might drive.to france.next year but . have a cottage break in uk.
I was dream and reminiscing today bout our holiday in mexico last year was so romantic. Jeez.how.life.will.change ha ha xxx

We are going to lanzarote with our 8.5 month old... Excited!!! Xx

Awwwww im jealous now! I want to goooo away!

I jut asked my OH he said no not with the baby!!! Haha .... He wants to stay in UK for a few yrs and do caravans n cottege breaks..
I like te sound of that..
But 20/30degree heat with a cocktail and canary island sand!!! X

My friend took her 5 1/2 month old to South Africa for a wedding then on safari! I know lots of people taking very little ones away. Enjoy :)

We've allways gone on holiday with out little man , this year we will go when Eliza is 10months x

Awwwwww and she can wear her little swim suit and summer dresses and be all cute!!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back