Holidays?

Magic Monkey

Reaction score
I would like to book a holiday for the beginning of July, baby will be nearly 4 months by then. What are people's opinions? Is it too early?

Also I am planning to breastfeed, but am realsitic about the possibility of having to bottle feed - how does that work if you are abroad? I.e. if you can't use the tap water, and you aren't supposed to use bottled water, how to you make up bottles? (I don't really know anything about bottle feeding so i might just be being stupid!)

were taking this baby on holiday at 3 months old. we took alana at about that age too.

we were staying in a hotel, so we took a travel kettle to boil up the tap water and make up bottles and kept them in the mini bar :rotfl:

we also brought them tomme tippe dispossable bottles so we didnt have to worry about washing and sterlising them.

where are you planning on going? we went to hungary and were going to hungary again this time so i know the tap water is save.

OH and I are planning to go away also when baby will be about 4/5mths. We have a place in Thailand so are going out there for a few weeks. I was planning on breastfeeding, I plan on doing some proper research on it have already looked into the injection situation, but I have spoken to some friends who have been away when their bubs are small and its all been fine. I'm going to check with Health Visitor when she starts coming to see me too

HV has already told me that baby will need a jab to go to hungary as were not staying in tourist area, and theres a risk of baby getting ticks :shock:

wish i was going to thailand though :evil: have always wanted to go there!!!!

Im taking bay to saint tropez for its 1st holiday. We go there every year anyway, it will be about 3 months old. will go to the monaco grand prix too and leave lo with my mum to babysit!
Cant wait for when they will be old enough to play in the sand.
Im sure by 3 months we will be in a routine and will all be ok to holiday.

i'd say its fine, loads do it.

Think I'm having a new kitchen instead tho

Thanks everyone, we are only planning to go to Portugal anyway, so not too long on the plane amd hopefully fairly straightforward when we get there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back