HG and NVP thread

Hey girls! Kanga sorry ur having a rough time lately, and mummymidwife great to hear from you :)

I've had a hectic wkd, spent to long in the sun and feel like I've been hit by a bus, not so much sick just achey and very painful pelvis, I have midwife tomorrow so I'm hoping she will tell me baby is engaged!!

Keeptrying woweee tri 3 already? looking back it seems our pregnancies have gone so quick, although it doesn't exactly feel like that!

Xx

Ohh that's exciting jem let us know how it goes :) i know tri 2 seems to have gone so quickly in so many ways but I'm so ready for it to be august now! Xx

Hey girls, woke up from a night shift feeling surprisingly good :-/ went for a long walk and had some ice cream then went to the park briefly with kids, felt sick then, but feel alright just now.

Jemfox can't believe you are 35 weeks already ??? I had my last at 36 weeks eeekkk so exciting to fine meet your little girl :)

Being in Tri 3 is awsome, feels like is the most exciting one of all as you know the time is approaching, although the aches and pains and sleep deprivation ( far too hot and umcomfy) kinda is annoying, but I am loving now starting to wash everything and generally get ready !

Kanga, how are you today hun ? X

Hey girls glad u had a good day mummy midwife the sunshine really helps doesn't it. I seem to have developed a craving :0 I know I actually want food lol it's for ice cream but I'm enjoying it so long may it last!! It won't be long now Jem! Can't wait to see ur labour thread whos doing it for u? Xx

Heya.

Baby is 3/5 engaged! Not to sure what that means in terms of going into labour tho lol.
Feeling exhausted today, even tho I slept well last night I have no energy and achey.
Baby's moving so much it's causing me discomfort feels like she has no room and almost stitch pain!

Mummymidwife midwife oh god u had ur last at 36 weeks?! So I could go anytime now really lol.

Xx

Ohhh that's really exciting Jem I don't know what it means but sounds promising!! Mummymidwife could u enlighten? Eeek so excited feels like a real achievement coming to the end of a rough 9 months. Just think when she's here no more sickness u can eat what u want lol xx

I know I can't wait!!! I had jacket potato tonight and am now in bed with horrendous indigestion and sicky burps! Urgh want my body back lol.

Xx

Oh no :( I still can't eat jacket pots with beans on as i remember vividly the night it all came back up... I can't wait for my body back either starting to get tiered quickly now. Also this morning was really cute I hadn't felt bubs kick so I decided to play mine and hubby's first dance on my phone and put it on my tummy well she went mad lol was kicking and rolling around so amazing! Xx

I'm like that with quite a few foods!

Aww that's cute are u getting lots of movements now? I think mines running out of room, she keeps stretching and I'm like oooooomf that's uncomfortable lol.

Xx

Quick hello ladies, on holiday in Wales and the internet signal is just awful. I will catch up properly when home at the weekend. Feeling pretty good and had no sick/ nausea episodes while here so the holiday is certainly doing me some good. xx

Hey kanga pleased to hear ur having a nice time away and that ur sickness has eased :) not a lot going on here waiting for jems baby is the next exciting thing that will happen. How r u doing Jem? Xx

Hiya girls, sorry haven't been on much, been really busy with a friends wedding and stuff...will properly check in later or tomorrow xxx

Hi! I am still not too bad. Was congratulating myself a couple of days ago that I was feeling pretty good and beginning to think just maybe I'd not get that sick this time then I had an awful morning and got really down thinking it had hit and was going to get worse every day from then on but next day I was pretty good again. Today I'm queasy but can still carry on doing stuff. I'm working on my "bucket list" of stuff I need to get done before I'm too ill. Still kind of hoping that I won't get too sick this time but probably just being overly optimistic. OH has been great. He has taken LO out with him to do errands at the moment so I can rest and get stuff done.

Hey bunny good to hear ur not to bad. How r u doing now? My sickness is a lot better now finally! Only took 28 weeks!! Lol what's everyone been up to recently been a bit quiet in here xxx

Sickness is definitely setting in for me now. It's still not too severe but it lasts all day. I'm feeling a bit more prepaired for it now though. I have myself mentally prepaired and the freezer is stocked with meals etc. Glad your sickness has settled. I pray it won't last too long for me this time. I was over it by about 17 weeks last time which is pretty good.

Hey ladies just popping my head in to say hi!

I posted when I got my bfp as i had horrendous HG with my first, that put me in hospital, so was very very worried about how I was going to cope second time round with looking after a 10 month old too.

But I can offer a little bit of hope for future pregnancies as im glad to say I'm almost 13 weeks and have been sick about 5 times in total! The nausea is pretty strong in the mornings but it's absolutely nothing compared to my first, and usually a can of fizzy pop (weird I know) gets rid of it.

So hope you are all doing well, and just remember every pregnancy is different, so dont let this put you off having another!

Thats great you are not too bad this time! I have a 1 year old so have been worried about coping too but just trying to take one day at a time. OH can help when I really need it. We haven't told anyone I'm pregnant yet but going to have to tell family soon because I'm not going to be able to hide it much longer and I'm going to need the extra support if I get worse.

Hi saralouise that's really reassuring and nice to know because at the moment this one is definitely going to be an only child which makes me sad coz I was and really wanted bros and sis. So it's nice to know ur second has been easier. Bunny I was the same couldn't keep it from the family for very long as I was so sick think they thought something was seriously wrong with me! I'm off now for 2 weeks holiday yay! I hope u are all ok and will catch up when I'm back :) xxx

Hey girls been away for two weeks and just seeing how u all are? Finally sickness has stopped for me woop! How's everyone doing? Jem haven't heard from you for a while not long now! How r u getting on. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back