HG and NVP thread

Hoping for no2

Reaction score
Hi ladies here's the new thread! Prob a better place for it to encourage all to chat from any tri! Hope everyone's feeling ok this morning. I'm not too bad seems I'm pretty good during the day at the moment, going downhill from about 3/4 pm. Still got the horrible constant bad taste in my mouth tho, has anyone else got that? It makes me feel more sick. Xx

Morning Hun aw glad ur feelin okay :) I was feelin okay yday and not to sure yet havnt moved out of bed, gota go the hospital at 9:30 tho been out down wi a councillor or sutn as even befor pregnancy av been on antidepressants wi depression n anxiety, and now havn a hard pregnancy with this HG av been feelin very down! I think everyone with this sickness suffers frm abit of depression wer only human rnt we,

Yess I do Hun I write tha in the thread yday about the horrid taste tha won't go! Am constantly having chewys or a boiled sweet as the taste makes me wana vomit xx

Yeah it's impossible not to be depressed with HG I think everyone is. It's good that you are seeing someone hon, hope it goes well today.

Good that you had a better day yest think I read you got out which is fab!

I wonder what the taste thing is all about. I've got chewing gum constantly its the only thing that helps. I wonder if it will ever go away?! X

Yes I managed to go a cafe n the asda :) am waiting now in the hospital it always makes me feel sick in here tho always really warm n il probs b waitin ages, ahh yess tha taste is horrible I duno wat it is a lot of prgnant woman get it but whn u hav HG it jut makes ya sickness worse doesn't it,

U hav any plans for this morning/afternoon Hun? Il be going home to lie down afta here I feel very sickly xx

How was hospital rhea?

I'm laying in bed, haven't got up yet because got a headache and just can't be bothered to get out of bed and wait for the sickness to kick in!

I get the wierd taste too, I have a bottle of water with me 24/7 so always trying to get rid of it, and each morning my lips are so sore a cracked! :-(

I really should get up soon lol, but the dog hasn't left my side and just laying here chilling with me :) xx

Hey jemfox :)
Hospital was okay the doctor was nice n ther gona give me councillor sessions she sed jst to like help wi anxiety and that, was nice to talk to sumone, I think this thread is better tho as we all understand eachother. She sed she sees a lot of woman with HG becoz of how depressed u can get wi it,

Today hasn't been to bad av been quite nauseous and my hips r in agony! I can't even walk up the stairs lifting my leg kills me am defo sure av got spd gona mention it agen to me midwife, yes I constantly hav dry cracked lips to I wake up in the middle of the nyt n my mouth is so dry to I must b sleepin wi me mouth open which I never done befor pregnancy,

How u feelin today? Xx

Last edited:
hey, glad hospital went ok, do u feel abit better for going?
yeh no one really understand just how much HG effects us. im a shell of my former self, want my old happy bubbly self back lol.

im ok today actually, im very very tired but ide rather feel knackered than sick.

guna persuade the husband to have a pamper evening with me lol. face masks and films will go down a treat :)

xx

Glad to hear you're feeling ok today jemfox and glad your session went well rhea. Although like you say I think talking to others in the same boat is the best help as only those going through it can properly understand.

Well I've been out today! Met my friend on the library them we went to the play park and to a coffee shop. I even ate a slice of cake! Really feel my drugs have got on top of the HG now, its such a relief. I've got my scan on thurs and thinking if I continue to feel ok I might try going drugged at about 13/14 weeks and see how I get on. I'm scared tho! Xxx

Hi ladies, how's everyone today? I'm still in bed feel exhausted today. I think. If u push urself the day before u pay for it the nxt day! Xx

I'm not sure how I'm doing doing today, sometimes I feel ok, then others I feel ready to be sick. I seem to have a goodish day, then a bad one, it's like a pattern. Yesterday was really busy though, baby group in the morning with Harry, then doctors at 4pm and I was at the hospital 6-9pm for a suspected ectopic. Luckily got a scan and everything is in the right place and saw baby and heartbeat, so relieved. Really wiped me out for today though. xx

Hey kanga so glad all is ok. It's so scary when u think something is wrong. I had my first 12 week scan Monday and cried when I got in there was so scared there wasn't going to be anything in there. But all was fine. I know what u mean one day u have a good day and the nxt is awful. Just want to feel good all the time! Too much to ask I know! Hope u have a good rest of ur day xx

Kanga am glad everythn went okay, when I was 5 weeks they though I could be ectopic they kept me in for the night n gave me a scan next day, how u feelin today Hun?

Keeptrying yes I agree if u hav a gud day n manage to get out the house then later on or next day ya can suffer for it, it's horrible the way u can have 2-3 gud days n start to feel hope and then the next 3 days afta tha can b horrid, I jst take every day at a time and just don't wake up wi my hopes up anymore, how u today Hun?

Hoping for no2 that's great news! Am glad ur feelin better, av also managed to get out the house the past 3 days was very nauseous last nyt but think it was a lot of acid as back of throat was burning n kept burping wasn't nice heartburn n acid makes me feel really nauseous, how u today Hun?

How ur pamper night go jemfox? :) hope ur fellin okay Hun, am feelin okay today av had okay days the past couple of days fingers crossed it continues! Av ate cereal and a ham butty today and sipping my nutrient drink the consultant gave me, av got my 20 wi scan in 7 days yay :D xx

Last edited:
Am now feelin really nauseous :( xx

Hi rhea I'm ok was bad last night so haven't gone into work today. Just need to start accepting this is it and I'm just going to have to man up and deal with it! Sorry ur not to good today, not long til ur scan bet u can't wait!! I tried to eat baked beans last night not a good move!! Haha. Back to plain jacket pots tonight for me tasty! Hope you other girls had a good day xx

Aww am sorry u had a bad night, glad ur feelin better! I ate like this cheese paste on a butty and while I was eating it new it was a bad idea n then 15 mins Lata felt awfull and now vomited it up 3 times :( feel so nauseous now, I knew I shudnt of ate it! It's mad the way certain foods can just kick it off, aww I try and tell myself to man up but I can't i do accept tht av got this and it might not go tills she's here (plz god can't be tha cruel plz let it be fully gone soon!) but I can't man up I just cry all the time about it i think that's how I deal wi it by just crying haha, I now hav a big list of foods I can't eat,

Aww yess my scan is a week away so excited, il put a pic up ofit too xx

I know what u mean crying helps me too. But then u get all snotty and it sits and the back of ur throat and makes u feel more. Sick! I have tried to be tougher on myself telling myself people are ill for nothing but atleast I will get something out of this at the end. Only thought that keeps me going. I know how u feel u so desperatley want to eat something and u go for it and within 10 mins are regretting it. Its utterly miserable. On a plus note the scan will be amazing and will make it all worth while xxx

Yes a gud cry can help but then aftawards ya feel more sick n exhausted, that's what I tell myself too Hun I tell myself some ppl or terminally ill and this sickness will end and am going to get a child out of it, aw Anoo I can't wait for my scan will cheer me up so much! I see my scans as milestones kind of as I tell myself ok let's get to tha scan it gives u sutn to work towards, afta this 20 week one I want a 3d scan at about 26 weeks, how many weeks r u agen Hun? Xx

Evening girls, sorry to hear it's another pants day for u. I didnthave my pamper night in the end :-( had bath and washed hair which killed me, husband blew dry it for me though.

I'm not doing well today, didn't have a appetite but made myself eat some toast and a yoghurt and now I keep burping and feels like I'm Guna be sick every time!

Boo xx

Hi jemfox sorry it hasn't been a good day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better :) rhea I'm only 12 weeks so I. Dread to think how long I have left of sickness!! Hope u manage dinner tonight xx

I've had to eat little and often today to hold back the nausea. A tiny bowl of cereal, 2 slices of toast with cheese (and separate times), 2 bags of crisps and a small jacket potato and cheese. Gonna be huge and the end of this sickness :( think I will need to try and eat something else later before going to bed. I do have more energy for being able to eat and drink, although at 7 weeks I'm still at the beginning stages. I was a lot worse from 8 weeks last time, even on anti sickness meds. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back