feeling a bit fed up?

angie84

Reaction score
i know i shouldnt say this, im fed up.
i hate feeling sick, tired, horrible taste in my mouth.
peeing for england. from 1pm onwards i feel like crap.
just wanna go hm and sleep.
and i quit smoking on tues so thats driving me up the wall.
just wanna feel normal again. is that bad? ive been ill since week 6ish.

aww hun its not bad at all, i havent been feeling ill for as long as you and already i'm gettin peeved with it, just cant seem to do anything so i'm getting myself more in a tizz because the housework needs doing but i just feel too sick and weak to do it :( really hope things start easing for you soon xx

i thought it would start to go after 12 weeks, but it hasnt.
its after lunch every day i go down hill. its a good job i work for my mum. but bad as well cause i run the business.

I am having a fed up day today too and I'm only 7 weeks! Can't stop being sick. Can't even keep water down today. I'm off work because of it. My house is scruffy and I have tried to do housework today but just can't! Some really good friends were supposed to be visiting tonight and I have had to cancel because I just feel so ill!!

I can't imagine how you must feel after so long!

Must keep smiling. Its all for a good cause. :eek:(

ive forgot what it feels like to feel normalx

hey ladies,

think was having a down day on fri. had weekend off work and still fell like ive got a hangover sick/tired/headache... but feeling better if that makes sence.

im feeling so ill.

but if i wasnt feeling ill, id be panicking about it!
glad you are feeling better today angie :)
xxx

im with you on the hangover feeling, im sure i never felt this bad when i did go out lol x

at least with hangovers they go away, if anything i feel the sickness can get worse, and the tiredness.
ive bloody woken up with a major migrane, had to come into work to open up, just hope my mum gets in soon so i can go hm to bed. (joys of working with family)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back