So Parnoid!

Lauren_Jay

Reaction score
Hey everyone, so here's the thing. Just found out I'm pregnant at 15, my family have reacted great and my boyfriend is being very supportive. Problem is, I'm so so so scared of losing it. I can't believe I'm going to be a mother in 8 months because I am so scared that he/she will die. :pray: :cry: I want this baby so much but can't get used to the idea. Please can someone tell me what I can do to lower my chances of mis-carriage?! I'm petrified! :cry:

I think we all feel like this at the beginning and its completely normal, I felt like it throughout my entire pregnancy. There really isn't anything you can do to stop a miscarriage from happening all i can suggest is take folic acid (good for the babys development) and just take things easy for the first few weeks no strenuous (SP?) activities!

Hope this helps

Mica

i think its like this with most ppl but i can be like that sometimes....i jus found out i am about 7 week pregnant so i cant say alot....1 of the things i do is make sure i know what foods to eat and not eat....im sure u allready know about that

but if you want some infomation jus ask

:hug:

1st of all congratulations and I am pleased that everyone is being so supportive.
As said before just take things easy, I know from experience and for the first 12 wks was scared to even sneeze, even now I worry bout the slightest thing but hey, that's normal.
Try to rest when you can and if you feel tired then dont fight it, lay down for a while.

Try not to worry!!!!!

first congrats,,,

dont worry thisd is totally normal for the first 12 weeks everyone is like it just try not to think about it and think about the good things instead :D

Hi

Welcome and congradulations, its normal to feel this way just be careful what you do and eat and all should be fine
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back