HEY

.................................................................. I GUESS I AM A DUMBA$$!! AND STUPID FOR WANTING THIS BUT THIS HAS KINDA SAVED MY LIFE!! BUT I GUESS YALL WOULDNT UNDERSTAND! I DUNNO WAT TO SAY ANYMORE!!

hun i understand i wanted a kid from about 8 chose names etc

but hun all im saying if u r pg congrats and i hope ur happy and have a happy healthy 9 months
but if ur not then enjoy life a bit longer then have a baby even if its just a few more yrs

Babygurl2009 said:
.................................................................. I GUESS I AM A DUMBA$$!! AND STUPID FOR WANTING THIS BUT THIS HAS KINDA SAVED MY LIFE!! BUT I GUESS YALL WOULDNT UNDERSTAND! I DUNNO WAT TO SAY ANYMORE!!

We're not putting you down hun we're not here for that we're trying to help you but maybe YOU just dont understand, having a baby costs ALOT of money time & energy...things i didnt realise untill it had happened to me!! Luckily my OH has a good job. You need to attend regular antenatal appointments etc.. because you could risk yours and the babies life if you didnt!!

Good luck though

yeah we are not putting you down but tbh that post you just wrote, well its a little immature for someone that wants a baby!

im sorry but i cannot congratulate a child in getting pregnant...

yes i know... everyone.. jump down on me now :talkhand: :shakehead:

obviously i class her as a child

number 1 shes 15.. number 2 if she was mature enough.. she wud have gone and get the test herself...

as ive said..

i cannot congratulate a child on gettin preggy

hate it or love it... that what ive said

Princess_Puddles said:
:shock: You want it to be a BFP? Gosh your only 15 hun!! I found out i was pregnant when i was still 16 and was the biggest shock of my life have got over it now and cant wait for my lil boy to be here but dont throw your life away just yet, if its not a BFP have a life first...i wish i had of (Don't get me wrong i couldnt be happier now but its not like that for everyone)

u sound quite mature :cheer:

look her missy..

i aint having no silly arguments with u..

ive said what ive said.. if u dont like it.. hop a bridge

she's a child...

argument over.

Sarah she didnt say that hun, she said she beileves that a 15 year old that makes posts like "this has saved my life and yall wouldnt understand" and waits 21 days to test because her mom wouldnt go and get her a test is immature, not all teens in general. You are not immature :D

Like princess puddles is a teen also and ebony found her post quite mature as she put :)

ebony_preggy said:
[quote="Princess_Puddles":2ddfkc2r]:shock: You want it to be a BFP? Gosh your only 15 hun!! I found out i was pregnant when i was still 16 and was the biggest shock of my life have got over it now and cant wait for my lil boy to be here but dont throw your life away just yet, if its not a BFP have a life first...i wish i had of (Don't get me wrong i couldnt be happier now but its not like that for everyone)

u sound quite mature :cheer:[/quote:2ddfkc2r]

:oops: Thanks hun hehe

look hun people have sex ALOT younger than 15 and some are mums at younger than 15 and some are better than some 30 year old mum it happens its life

the way.. puddles reply in her msgs.. ive always seen her age and goes 'wow'

and that comment she made.. sounds like a wise girl..

dont get me wrong.. wen my daughter reaches 15 and if she fall preggy (please no :pray: ) then i wudnt tell her to abort..

i wud tell her to do what she feels is best..

but shes still a child at 15...

Princess_Puddles said:
[quote="ebony_preggy":i8kadqz2][quote="Princess_Puddles":i8kadqz2]:shock: You want it to be a BFP? Gosh your only 15 hun!! I found out i was pregnant when i was still 16 and was the biggest shock of my life have got over it now and cant wait for my lil boy to be here but dont throw your life away just yet, if its not a BFP have a life first...i wish i had of (Don't get me wrong i couldnt be happier now but its not like that for everyone)

u sound quite mature :cheer:[/quote:i8kadqz2]

:oops: Thanks hun hehe[/quote:i8kadqz2]

aahhh... and she blushes :rotfl:

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
look hun people have sex ALOT younger than 15 and some are mums at younger than 15 and some are better than some 30 year old mum it happens its life

well i dunno about them young people..

im a virgin :shakehead:

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:

Look Sarah ebony_preggy was just expressing her own opinion, everyone is entitled to one so don't get so defensive she wasnt aiming any of this at you so dont go making it about you!!

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:

:think:

Ok put the guns down now group hug...i think messages were misread :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back