Hey there, sorry to keep bothering everyone

Bubblesbeau

Reaction score
Can anyone help me? Last night I went to bed feeling achy, sick and restless I didn't really sleep at all and woke up at 3 and 5 and was sick, I also feel dizzy and cannot get out of head, I was meant to be at work today but honestly couldn't get up! I was wondering if anyone else experienced this? Weather it's morning sickness or a bug?
Xx

Could be either ! I find if I feel sick during the night if change position it helps alittle sometimes if it's ms but I guess if it was a bug then that wouldn't help at all.
How pregnant are you ? Have you had ms before last night ?

I'm only 4w3d going by my last period, which was a chemical pregnancy, I thought it would be to early to have ms, especially this bad? Do you know if there is any medicine I can take?xx

I wouldn't take anything without checking with the doctor first , ms can start early as it is all about how your body is copeing with all the new pregnancy hormones, so that may explain general tirness and that achy feeling too , of course worry will wake in the night and of course leave you feeling dizzy, I know it easier said than done but do try and relax as much as you can and try and not to worry about it all.
If it continues though do tell your doctor or mw. Hope this helps all the best xx

Be kind to yourself duvet days are very good , xx

Hi there Katey I slept much better last night and am feeling alot better today so I think it was just a bug, just hoping it wont have harmed the baby? Also when I tested a day before my period was due the line was quite faint however I tested 5 days later (today) and the lone came up straight away and was super dark do you think there's still a chance I could have another chemical pregnancy?

Hope your well?

Xx

Brilliant , everything seems better when you've had a good nights sleep doesn't it? fantastic news on your test ,congrats .I'm afraid I know nothing about chemical pregnancy , so hopefully someone else may be able to help you with that.
One thing I have discovered is if ms does affect your sleep try and eat a bowl of cereal before bed seems to be helping me.
Take it easy ,all the best xx

if ur line is darker then its highly unlikely ur having achemical as that usualy happens a few days after u get ur bfp and the line wouldnt get darker as ur hcg levels are rising this is a gd sign :) glad ur feeling better and just to say i had sickness 5 days b4 my af and thats wen i got my 1st bfp its eased loads now so i think it was just hcg in my body and my body reacting to it and now its settled loads xx

Thanks for the advice ladies :)
I thought it would mean my hcg levels were rising, do you know if gps will do blood tests to check my hcg levels or would they not be concerned enough?x

I can't get to see mine got to wait 'til i'm 13 weeks for my first appointment with gp . I'm sure yours is much better if your worried and that would help ease your mind ask for it to be tested. I think ,from what I've read on here mostly , most testing seems to be for ladies who have had multiple mc's in the past or problems with concieving . In all 5 of my pregnancies I have never had hcg levels checked. Anyway glad jojo was able to help you . All the best xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back