Is there a problem or am I over-reacting

littlebump

Reaction score
Can anyone help? I have just come home from a weekend away. Unfortunately I was ill for most of the weekend with sickness and diarrhoea. I have been suffering 'morning sickness' for the last 3 + 1/2 weeks or so (only been sick twice, mostly nausea) and though it's been a bit grim, it's been manageable.

This weekend was very different - I awoke on Saturday morning at around 4am feeling sick, but felt so terrible I wasn't able to get back to sleep again. I figured it was morning sickness and so when my hubbie got up, we decided to have a drive out.

I started feeling much worse quite soon after leaving the B&B, with pains in my stomach as well as lower abdomen. We had to stop the car twice so I could be sick. In the evening I had diarrhoea, which worried me as I've been constipated for he last 5 weeks. I also had a mild temperature and felt a little shivery.

On Sunday I mostly felt sick with again a lot of discomfort in my stomach and lower abdomen. I was barely able to eat anything all day Saturday or Sunday.

Now I'm very worried I may have picked up a stomach bug or caught food poisoning.

Does anyone know if the above sounds like just a bad weekend with morning sickness. or if it could be something worse, in which case what are the implications for my pregnancy? I'm just over 9 weeks pregnant now.

LB

In my opinion I think you shoudl go get checked. If for no other reason then to settle you mind and get some fluids it you. Let me know how you go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back