Really bad morning sickness or tummy bug??

Heatherb

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was up half the night being sick. Started last night just before I went to bed, feeling really rough, but same as I had monday night.

But this time, I was up at 12pm being violently sick. And had to get up again 3 more times in the night to be sick - last time was just retching (sorry if TMI).

Just wondering if this could be morning sickness, or more likely to be a tummy bug?

I have also been for a no.2 3 times already this morning, each time it has been a bit looser, but no where near diarrhoea.

I was feeling absolutely terrible this morning. I couldn't stand up for more than 30 seconds without feeling like I was going to faint - even had to lie down on the kitchen floor! Poor dd was late for school, and I cried each time someone asked if I was alright (3 times).

Feeling a lot better now actually.

Don't know whether to assume it is morning sickness and eat as normal, or to assume it's a sickness bug and not eat at all??

Heather x

Hmmm, its hard to say! If it just came on all of a sudden it might be a bug but I dont know!

If it starts again and you feel really bad maybe ring NHS direct and ask their advice :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back