hey guys

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i was just wondering how everyone is and wot u have all been up to?? it has gone so quiet in here again,
lol

im still here lol gettin bigger by the day

hope u n braydon had a gr8 day! cant believe hes 1 already hun! cant believ demi will b 1 soon 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaahhhhhhh ill have to go be sick so byebye :puke:

love marylou x

Hi

Ive been busy sorry at least i still talk to you hun.
Marylou we want pics hun :cheer: cant wait to see you grow!!
Hope everyone is well im in the bestest mood today had a great night last night :D

Katrina

heyyyyy :D

hope B is ok now and has gone to sleep 4 u hun!! he was awake being a monkey when we last spoke lol

we're both fine, owen is better now i think, guna do a dream feed in about 45 mins so gotta stay up till then!! getting very sleepy though lol im getting better now... not perfect but im defo getting there!! :D

hopefully getting owen weighed tomoz, will find out how much my little fatty weighs now :rotfl: starting putting him down awake to sleep tomoz too... dreading it totally but hes not sleeping very well and i need sleep lol hes a baby who doesnt sleep much and im a mummy who needs to sleep lol

anyways... we r both good :D hope everyone else is too :D i agree mary- lou we want pix lol

love 2 u all.... byeeeeeeeee xxxxx

awww hun my HV advised me to give B a nite feed still as he is so hungry lol my lil fatty
so glad ur feeling a lil better hun i told u tlking would help
Katrina so glad u had a good nite u realli deserve it hun and i want that ring :p

and marylou deffo need pics hun see how big ur getting u must have ur scan soon?

Hey every1!
Aint posted in a while but nw that i have a free moment i can :cheer:
Hows B? Hope he had a good birthday

Katrina hows kiara gettin on? aint spoke 2 u 4 a while hope shes doing good.

Yeh marylou id love 2 c sum pics! u got any of kylie and dems? bet ur getting big hope that morning sickness isn't 2 bad :puke:

Hey Hayley hows lil owen doing hes getting so big hes just gorgeous
so wot dus he weigh? speak to u soon xx

Well Keryns getting big she was 12 weeks on friday cant believe its going so fast! Got her weighed on friday and she was 13lb and half an oz lol
We went to Edinburgh Zoo on Saturday it was Fab!! got loadz of pics but i'll put them on later. MY health visitor is coming at 10am lol so a better go get readi 4 her then Keryns got her 2nd set of jabs 2day at 3.00pm poor wee sowel she was realli ill after her 1st set :( Her temperature was away up at 41 degrees a was panicking hope shes ok this time :)

Well hope 2 hear from uz all soon byez xxxxxxxx
luv lou n keryn xxxxxxx

Hiya

Sarah thanks hun it was nice to get out.

Hayley glad your getting better its good to get things out!

Louise Kiara is good :lol: poor girl though i dont know if shes teething or sick , runny nose couldnt sleep last night ended up bringing her in the bed with us to cuddle.
Keryn sounds like shes doing awesome, and i cant wait ot see those pics!

I hope everyone else is okay talk to you soon
xxKatrina

Aww Katrina i love your avator! you look such a lovely family! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back