hey

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
it seems that i have been ambandoned yet again :( :( :wall:

me, hayley n katrina seem to be the only regulars on here at the mo and i miss every1 :cry: :cry:

so i was wondering wot u were all up to??

AMY saw ur post about a future man on the horizon u r so lucky wots he like etc?? and how is poor carey now is he better, u sed his routine has gone out the window ne sign of it coming back ?

MARY-LOU - hey hun how r u demi and kylie u aint been on alot either the last couple of weels, how is kylie after her fall, it her 'bday soon aint it? you got ne plans for it??

WILLOW - how is little bliss, any signs of her coming home anytime soon?? how much does she weigh now? wots connor and sky think of her, they both totally devoted yet??

CASSI - you not really been on since u have joined up how is your pregnancy going? is it still all ok?? when are you due again - got a memory like a seive still lol

anyway better go mum has got a study day so i am getting sent to town shopping for the day :D :D :D :D has neone ever tried to find a suit for a baby boy it is so difficult lol

HI Sarah

You know i still love you lol :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Katrina and Kiara

hey...sorry only just got my new connection thru..now i have internet tht works!! *touchwood* :D

im cool u ? everything is fine :D

heya my lil princess is doin gd :D the doc said she can come home in 3 or 4 wks :clap: :clap: :clap:
connor is ttly devoted n star loves bein a auntie :D:D:D
she now weighs 4lb 11 :D soooooo happy
love xx willow xx

awww willow its great 2 hear that bliss is doing really good!! she'll be home before you no it!!
glad 2 hear that everyone is doing good!! am gettin really xcited now... been buying loadsa stuff 4 my little man... cant wait till july!! :D :D
take care
hayley xx

hey hunny!

Me and Matt are officially a couple!! lol.. He is so in love with Carey he is willing to bring him up as his own but theres a bit of a problem, me and Matt are both white and Carey is mixed race so when were out ive notcied people staring and i know thier thinking 'look..that babies not his'!! It doesnt bother Matt but it does me.

But apart from that things are going fantastically. Matt is 19 and a machanic(SP) We went to the same school but never spoke how wierd! lol he has his own 2 bedroomed house which hopefully in time we will all live in together, he's asked me already but i wanna see how well we get on first!

Troy hates the fact im with someone else...even though hes got a girlfriend???

Williow thats great news about Bliss!
How Braydon doing sarah? whats he weighing now?
How are katrina and kiara?? who else is there...not really had a chance to talk to hayley or the other new ones but hope your all doing really well!

Ill be back online more regulary soon hopefully! Careys routine is better thank god!

Sorry ive rambled on sooo much!!!! Hope everyone Is OK!

Amy & Carey

Me and Matt are officially a couple!! lol.. He is so in love with Carey he is willing to bring him up as his own but theres a bit of a problem, me and Matt are both white and Carey is mixed race so when were out ive notcied people staring and i know thier thinking 'look..that babies not his'!! It doesnt bother Matt but it does me.

you have sed it all if he is so in love with carey dont let wot other poeple think about it as long as your happy and carey is then that is brilliant and its got to be even better that troy dont like him *sorry just hate the fact he hurt u so much*
god i am so jealous lol i dont get out to find a bloke lol and wen i do i get the look of - ohhh teen mum - u must all know the feeling lol!!

braydon now weighs 18lb 10 oz :D :D :D and his coming up for 6 months old - WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN? and he is sitting up by himself now :dance: :dance: :dance:

Hi AMY

Im so happy for you its such great news i hope everything works out for the best and dont worry about what others think hun.
Kiara and i are doin ok she just got her shots mon and besides that still has her thrush :? .
hope to chat soon, and Sarah dont worry you'll find someone who cares just as much for you and B. lol if i were a guy ide date you :wink: lol.
xxxx Katrina

yeah your right as long as we are happy. Troys having Carey over night this sunday :? :? .. Matts asked me to stay the night at his.. we havent slept together yet, it feels like my first time all over again i suppose its going to be wierd sleeping with somebody other than Troy..Maybe its too soon weve not been together long,it might just be me but after having carey ive got it in my head that lads would only want me because they might think im easy? ar i dont know maybe im being stupid :?

Little man weighs 13lb 4oz, he lost abit when he was ill you could really notice in his face he looked awful hes perked up now though and his looking as gorgous as ever. I'll have to post a piccy asap!

AMY

Im sure if you dont feel comfortable sleeping with him hed understand, if he doesnt then you know hes no good.
But if you do want to go for it from experience ive only slept with 4 guys but ever time it was someone knew it is kinda like your first time almost like exploring new territory lol.
But its also the fun part and it brings you closer together when you are ready for it.
Just to what you feel is right and usually when the time comes you'll know if you want to. Oh and this is gonna make me seem bad but the guys ive been with i didnt wait long but i was comfortable with them as well.
So is this Careys first sleep over at Troys house it must be hard for you, but it is important for him to see his dad too and i know it must be very tough and then at least you get a little breather as well.
Im glad little Carey is doing better now.
Cant wait to see new pics of him soon.
Take care hun.
xxx Katrina and Kiara

i have only ever slept with garry so i know how ur feeling a bit like the whole maybe im not good and stuff thing lol.

god garry aint even taken B out yet let alone for the nite r u worried?? and did u ask him to have carey or him ask u

Ive only slept with troy aswel so its going to be well wierd.

well troy wrote a letter telling me he doesnt wanna be together as a family because he will only end up hurting me and carey and he loves us too much to keep doing that but he does want to be apart of mine and careys life. he isnt happy about the me and matt thing but thats just tough because were happening whether he approves or not. he will be taking carey every saturday and in time he will be staying over with him and coming home early sunday. ive decided its best for carey getting him used to having his dad not living with his mum but still being a part of his life.

we'll see how it goes xXx

garry doesnt even wanna take B out let alone have him for the nite lol!!!

so he still loves u but has got another GF he sounds a bit confused lol.

heya were all gud thanx sarah :D kylie is fine now shes but still got a bit of a bruise
2 mnths till shes 2! i cnt believe that! my lil baby is nearly 2!!! were gonna have a really big party :D all the toddlers i no r gna come, ive just got to arrange it :think: lol
luv marylou xxx

awww i know B is nearly 6 months and thats hard enough to believe so kylie beng two must be even worse!!! a bg party to arrange sounds like me with B's christening its just over a month away and iv done bugger all!!!

if ne one is in or near colchester on the 7th may ur more than welcome to come lol :dance: :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back