Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
its oh so quiet in here shhhh shhhh
its oh so quiet in here shhhh shhhh
SO WAKE ON UP AND TALK TO ME

wot do we all wanna tlk about[/quote]

Hi

hahaha im talkin to you right now on msn but your too funny :lol:

uuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm what can we atlk about besides what we already have hmmmm?
Katrina

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :?
no idea lol lets talk about what were gonna talk about haha
luv b x

Hi

i think we run out of things cuz were always talkin on msn lol.
How is everyone today.
I feel like crap
Katrina

Hi

hun i hope you feel better still waiting for Bernie to phone :twisted: men

Katrina

every time i see this post i sing that song. no idea where its from. any ideas? its starts with someone whispering "oh so quiet" lol thats probs where you got it from in the 1st place and im just bein dumb
luv b x

Hi

I have no idea hun will have to wait for Sarah .
Katrina

I CANT REMEMBER WHO IT IS THAT SINGS IT LOL BUT I KNOW THAT SHE STARTS OFF REALLY QUIET THEN GETS REALLY LOUD LOL

i think its bjork that sings it!! i could be wrong but i think it is :think: lol

Hi

thankx hayley dont know if your right but hey someone will .
I saw your post and hoping you were online but your not ?
where are you lol.
how is everyone else today , me its 125 am and i feel so nausious its hard to look at the screen without feeling ill.
im drinking milk to see if that helps but im still having all these wierd symptoms, gonna have to wait till me meds are done fri and see if it gets better as i did a test and it was neg ...
Hope to hear from you all soon.
Katrina

heya :D

yeh soz katrina, my msn is really playing up 2day :evil: i hate msn sumtimes lol it decided it didnt want me 2 sign in one minute, let me sign in the next minute but kept signing me out lol made me sooo mad :evil:

apart from that though, im fine :D just waiting 4 will & grace 2 start, it alwayz cheers me up lol :dance:

how are you sarah?? aint spoke in a while, avnt seemed 2 be online when you are recently :think: lol hope you & B are doin gd :D

aww katrina i really hope you feel better soon... maybe you should go 2 th docs like sarah said?? hope you, bernie & kiara are doin gd :D

hayley xx

hi ya yeah i am ok ish now iv felt really bad the last couple of days i had that contraceptive injection and it made me feel awful hadnt eaten for like 2 days totally not me lol

i know i have been at work yest and out on tuesday but today my msn has been messing up lol!!

garry was ment to be here at 9 this morning and i am still waiting for him to turn up :twisted: :twisted:

Hi

thats ok Hayley we wil catch up next time.
Sarah how you feeling now and did you go to the docs?
Did garry show up or not?
I have ot wait till bernie gets home then prob go to the clinic as my doc is booked for days :( but saw a different health nurse today at mom and baby group and she swears im preg by my symptoms as well :? , so i told her i got a neg and she said it dont matter and i was told to go ask for a blood test today or tom , if bernie dont get home soon i might have to wait till ton ..
will fill you in when i find out if im not i will ask them what else could be makin me feel like this..

Where is everyone else been just Hayley, Sarah and I lately hmm babes keeping you busy?
xxx Katrina

Im here! :D

Ooh Katrina what are you hoping for a + or - ?? gd luck for whichever you want hun.

hows LO Hayley? and you? How are you feeling now?

Sarah i spoke to you earlier! :lol:

get my keys on June 23rd!! Got my theory test booked for june 16th!!

Carey is reacting to sounds on his left side :dance: but not his right :wall:

got my booking in appoitnment for June 1st!

and thats abotu it from me!!

Loads luv xx

Hi hun

Well deep down im hoping for a positive buthave a feeling its gonna be a negetive.
Umm didnt go last night weent to clinic and had no room for me so walkin there inmorning lets just hope i get my butt outa bed in time ivebeen sooooo tired
Im so happy you get the keys soon and hope every thing turns out with carey, good luck on your up coming test !!!!
How are you feeling hun?
Talk ot you guys tonight and my afternoon lol .
Katrina oh and have a good day girls!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back