oh so quiet....

yay! i knew there was a song!!!!!
hope u get a + katrina :D
n amy i hope u do gd in ur theory test n sarah i hope u n b r doin gd
luv braiana x

Sorry i missed you on msn hayley!

Argh does anyone else have a chubby baby? when carey poo's not only have i gotta wipe his bum and bits but all the cracks in his chubby legs!! lol

How is everyone today?

amy x

lol amy Braydon is as chubby as they come lol!!

i hope u get a positive to katrina!! a lil girl for amy and a lil boy for u!! i swear i want another baby more and more each day lol!!

amy i keep meaning to do my theory n driving test but never get round to it lol :wall:

Hi

first of all went and got my blood test should be in Sunday or Monday!!
But really thinking im not preg cuz its been hurting to have sex :oops:
but my friend who just got preg i had told her this today and she said its been hurting her a little too and shes stopped having it :?
If its neg then i will definetly have to get to the bottom of this not liking it at all. :(

Amy so sorry again hope your doing okay (((((((((HUGS)))))))))
Kiara only has chubby cheeks and is long is a fairly skinny babes.

I got my learners but have ot practice the drivingpart i got to big to practice while preg and have ot wait till we fix the brakes on the car then ill be back trying only driven four times but went on the highway last time yay ;lol.

Sarah, how you feeling?

Braiana yay your here lol, hows you and your babes?

Everyone else hope your all doing good.

Katrina

me n my babes r gd :D i keep meaning to do my driving test aswell sarah n amy lol sort of just got put to the bottom of priorities (sp?) list lol
luv b x

Hi ALL

Ive told Sarah already but my test came back neg which i knew it would, turns out it was just my period coming :oops: :( didnt think it would come back since im breastfeeding.
Good luck to you though Sarah keep us posted.
Katrina

Hey everyone :D :D

Amy im ok thanks :D got my 30 week scan 2moz... woohoo :dance: hopefully they will tell me he's not breach anymore cuz he has been since my 20 week scan! im definitely feeling the effects of only having 10 weeks left... my whole pelvis is hurting soooo much!! my mum thinks he must have his head down now and the weight of him is hurting me!!

aww thats great that you get your keys on 23rd june :D thats a month b4 my LO is due :D :D hopefully ill catch u on msn sumtime!! lol

hope you're feeling better katrina :D at least u no what was wrong now... hope you're ok hun :D

good luck sarah... keep us posted on how it goes. hope ur feeling better now :D

hope everyone else & there LO's are doin gd 2 :D

hayley xx

hiya guys

2 more days togo till i find out totally bricking myslef lol!! i aint told garry yet :? wanted the result first but if i mam ill still B a single mum i dont wanna be with him lol

aww hayley how exciting ur scan tomoz we need to see pics :dance:

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
hi ya yeah i am ok ish now iv felt really bad the last couple of days i had that contraceptive injection and it made me feel awful hadnt eaten for like 2 days totally not me lol

i know i have been at work yest and out on tuesday but today my msn has been messing up lol!!

garry was ment to be here at 9 this morning and i am still waiting for him to turn up :twisted: :twisted:

could that be why you havent had a period??

just checked your posts

you had the injection on Tue May 09

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
i had it today and it really hurt mind u i am a wimp wen it comes to injections lol

but today i have felt really sick and faint it started about 2 hours after the injection is it to do with that or am i comeing down with the bug?

my mate has them and she doesnt get peroids with them, maybe you are one of the lucky ones too and wont get them, that would explain why you havent had one so far

xx

i hope so layla lol! my doc sed as iv been feeling like this for so long it may be adverse reaction or summit like that wen he sed the words PG everything went over my head after that

well fingers crossed hun but i think your prob in the clear, they will not give you the injection if there is the slightest chance you could be pregnant.

when do you find out for sure?

best of luck

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111